EXPIRED

Whats the score on selling a few packs of cigarettes on hotuk?

Banned
Is this allowed?
Or..

12 Comments

Banned

I doubt this is gonna be ok, i also think it may be illegal in some way

yeah this is against the rules

Banned

Why is it against the rules? Maybe the naysayers could link to, or quote the rules?

The way I see it is:

1) You are not allowed to sell more than 2 of the same thing. This might cause you problems.

2) Its illegal if you sell to someone underage. But there are ways to prove that.

Otherwise I'm not sure what rule you'd be breaking?

Banned

It is illegal to purchase cigarettes abroad to sell in this country is it not

vibeone;2488731

Why is it against the rules? Maybe the naysayers could link to, or quote … Why is it against the rules? Maybe the naysayers could link to, or quote the rules?The way I see it is:1) You are not allowed to sell more than 2 of the same thing. This might cause you problems.2) Its illegal if you sell to someone underage. But there are ways to prove that. Otherwise I'm not sure what rule you'd be breaking?

(4) It should go without saying, no prohibited, classified or illegal items. This includes fake/counterfeit goods, copied media, tobacco products, alcohol and weapons of any kind.

The age restriction thing would also apply to console/pc games but how many sellers check on that?

You got any bensons

do you have a licence to sell tobacco?cos now you need one

Banned

im sure people have sold a pack or 2 in the past on these forums

Banned

vibeone;2488731

Why is it against the rules? Maybe the naysayers could link to, or quote … Why is it against the rules? Maybe the naysayers could link to, or quote the rules?The way I see it is:1) You are not allowed to sell more than 2 of the same thing. This might cause you problems.2) Its illegal if you sell to someone underage. But there are ways to prove that. Otherwise I'm not sure what rule you'd be breaking?

If you buy goods either tax free at the airport or cheaply in the EU, you are allowed to bring them into the country for personal use. You are not allowed to sell them as you would be denying the government of its share of taxes and duty.

... bet your PM box is full now ? !! :whistling:

(4) It should go without saying, no prohibited, classified or illegal … (4) It should go without saying, no prohibited, classified or illegal items. This includes fake/counterfeit goods, copied media, tobacco products, alcohol and weapons of any kind.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
  2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
  3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
  4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions