What's the thing your looking forward to doing when the lockdown eases?

Posted 3rd May
I miss going to the cinema & shopping, I'd love a decent coffee too!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Sending the kids back to school
Can’t wait to get back to dogging, the 2 meter rule has just took the fun out of it
Going out to buy a Christmas tree
A nice quiet night in
53 Comments
Sending the kids back to school
A haircut and gym
A game of squash
OP
Take the opportunity to buy a bean to cup coffee machine, you wont regret it and will save a fortune
Edited by: "fearona" 3rd May
xtreme12303/05/2020 10:16

A haircut and gym

Yes well all look like hippies soon lol😁😁😁
Watching/playing football again!
Working
Days out away from Hull. Attending football matches (I'd take anything right now). Journeys on the train.
As much as id love a decent coffee, I think it will be a fair while before I venture into a coffee shop or restaurant again as I don't think the disease is going anywhere soon - easing of lockdown or not. The warnings of a second wave are getting louder
Edited by: "AgentDaleCooper" 3rd May
Partner being able to visit again
A nice quiet night in
fearona03/05/2020 10:19

OPTake the opportunity to buy a bean to cup coffee machine, you wont …OPTake the opportunity to buy a bean to cup coffee machine, you wont regret it and will save a fortune

Good shout. Tbh, I've saved a fortune during lockdown only buying food and no unnecessary shopping or Starbucks.
Pecoleye03/05/2020 10:25

Watching/playing football again!

+1 for this. Also, just being able to go out to a restaurant/pub for a slap up meal and a pint!
A stroll in Peak District with the camera
Ukguy10103/05/2020 10:23

Yes well all look like hippies soon lol😁😁😁

What do you mean soon?
That ship has sailed.
Meeting family
Nothing lol
We realised what a hermit life we actually live, and even kids not being school is nice.
We are both still working too
I miss football, but you know what, I don't like football.
But when football is back on the menu, listening to people talk about their passion, teams, scores & me moaning that football is on the telly again, I'll know perhaps some form of normality has returned to our fair shores.
deleted622739
Hair do, facial and a Hot stone massage!
AgentDaleCooper03/05/2020 10:35

Good shout. Tbh, I've saved a fortune during lockdown only buying food and …Good shout. Tbh, I've saved a fortune during lockdown only buying food and no unnecessary shopping or Starbucks.

Agree with the money saving, but this site though
Having a pizza and movie night in
Edited by: "wayners" 3rd May
pub.
snoopy1803/05/2020 10:45

A stroll in Peak District with the camera

Sounds good snoopy18
Miss family get together, going to town but now having to avoid everyone
I’m even worried going in my garden as it’s a corner house
Still not talking to the deadleg loony neighbour across the road
Choices!!! Having choices in answer to the the question ‘what shall we do today’!
oliviasgrandad03/05/2020 11:27

Still not talking to the deadleg loony neighbour across the road

Every British street has one of those lol 😁😁😁😁
Getting a decent alibai.
shelliebish03/05/2020 11:33

Choices!!! Having choices in answer to the the question ‘what shall we do t …Choices!!! Having choices in answer to the the question ‘what shall we do today’!

So true, all I do is eat sleep tv gaming and not much else till next groceries shopping day 👎👎
Throwing the door open and letting hubby out.
Oh how I would love to have a browse around the shops at the retail park, stop for a coffee break then Go back for round two at TK Maxx.
Taking my children out . My little boy only goes out when he has his treatment and the hospitals, my little girls not been out for nearly 6 weeks now . Plus seeing my oldest daughter and my Mum .
suepooh03/05/2020 11:51

Oh how I would love to have a browse around the shops at the retail park, …Oh how I would love to have a browse around the shops at the retail park, stop for a coffee break then Go back for round two at TK Maxx.

We're of a like mind on our first day out! Can we add trip to McDonald's too lol.
Having a pint in a sunny beer garden.

I am aware that this isn’t very likely until 2021 though haha
KemCol03/05/2020 11:55

Taking my children out . My little boy only goes out when he has his …Taking my children out . My little boy only goes out when he has his treatment and the hospitals, my little girls not been out for nearly 6 weeks now . Plus seeing my oldest daughter and my Mum .

Yes I'm turning into an albino I'm seeing so little sun lol.Here's to good times soon eh.
My two neighbours died both sides over the last 8 weeks and with them both being 3 bedroom houses, im definitely not looking forward to getting 2 sets of new neighbours who could be wasters 😡
Going out to buy a Christmas tree
Can’t wait to get back to dogging, the 2 meter rule has just took the fun out of it
Being able to cough in public without feeling like a pariah.
Sending the teachers back to school
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions