Groups
    EXPIRED

Whats the Value of this....

im not sure if this is the correct place to list this but I was trying to work out what the following is worth. If anyone can let me know.

1 x Boxed Xbox 360 still under year shop warranty , was bought last november. It has HDMI and includes a 60gb Hard Drive. Including all original cables and controller too.
    1 x Extra Black Wireless controller.
    2 x Play and Charge Kits. 1xwhite/cream, 1xPink
    1x Wireless Headset.

Games are:
    COD4
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    FABLE 2
    FIFA 09
    BURNOUT PARADISE
    SKATE 2
    NEED FOR SPEED UNDERCOVER
    NHL 2K6
    NBA 2K6

GTA SAN ANDREAS (XBOX)

All in great condition. The xbox is only used for a few hours a week.

Thanks All.

12 Comments

You should post in this Misc - I'll ask a mod to move. If you are thinking of selling on here you will have to wait seven days after your "valuation" thread is locked before listing your items..........and read the guidelines in FS/FT before listing it will save you alot of headaches!!

Moved to correct forum ^ thanks.

Original Poster

gari189;6445518

You should post in this Misc - I'll ask a mod to move. If you are … You should post in this Misc - I'll ask a mod to move. If you are thinking of selling on here you will have to wait seven days after your "valuation" thread is locked before listing your items..........and read the guidelines in FS/FT before listing it will save you alot of headaches!!

Thanks I have sold on here before, just wanted a rough idea before I went to sell.

Original Poster

Any one?

personally, would ask for £160 - £200

you should be looking at 45 - 50 % of the orginal price.

have a look on CEX and see what they will offer. then come back and tell me

You might as well take the 2k6 games and fifa 09 out as they are pretty worthless now.

Original Poster

Titchimp;6447933

You might as well take the 2k6 games and fifa 09 out as they are pretty … You might as well take the 2k6 games and fifa 09 out as they are pretty worthless now.

And do what with them, throw them in the bin?

hankdesign;6448714

i didnt mean it like that, i mean in terms of pricing you shouldnt give them a value of more than a couple of quid

hankdesign;6448714

i dunno, fifa 09 selling for £8 quid on here

Original Poster

I wanna get a PS3, so not to bothered about how much I get for it all, as long as its a good amount towards a PS3.

if you get 1/2 of what the ps3 going to cost you then you've got a good sale. :thumbsup:

mod

closed at op request

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356
    3. 24 studio order number 0844 800 11 22119
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2698

See more discussions