Groups

Whats the weather like where you are ?

In Bournemouth it's sposed to be sunny, is it hell as like, its black skies & starting to drizzle, so much for a warm bank holiday weekend.

you'd think they could get the weather right for at least one of the days !

20 Comments

Nottingham ......been nice all morning now partly cloudy, looks like its gonna rain :-(

C London - Overcast and looks like it will burst with rain.

Se london cloudy with burst of sun x

Bright and overcast....so given that its Scotland then you cant take it that it will rain shortly :lol:

fairly cloudy in dundee but its warm and it doesnt look like it will rain

Tinkytayls;6159428

Se london cloudy with burst of sun x

So you took the bit of sun I had!

lawe;6159427

London - Overcast and looks like it will burst with rain.

+1
    Sounds like typical Bank Holiday weather all over

micoo;6159449

fairly cloudy in dundee but its warm and it doesnt look like it will rain … fairly cloudy in dundee but its warm and it doesnt look like it will rain

everyone to Dundee then! :thumbsup:

lawe;6159494

So you took the bit of sun I had!

Just over cast with black clouds now

Tinkytayls;6159537

Just over cast with black clouds now

Ahh back to normal then :-D

Frosty

[COLOR="White"][COLOR="Silver"]sure hope someone oopennns the fridge door soonnnnn[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Banned

grey..

Banned

dontasciime;6159925

Frosty [COLOR="White"][COLOR="Silver"]sure hope someone oopennns … Frosty [COLOR="White"][COLOR="Silver"]sure hope someone oopennns the fridge door soonnnnn[/COLOR][/COLOR]

lawls... NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Banned

Oxford area, overcast looks like it's going to start spitting soon

Henley on Thames its grey. I am 5 miles away from the Reading pop festival and at night i can hear the music so clear ! Thank god its the last night there.

Very sunny day in Norfolk. definite sunbathing weather

Banned

patti;6160075

Henley on Thames its grey. I am 5 miles away from the Reading pop … Henley on Thames its grey. I am 5 miles away from the Reading pop festival and at night i can hear the music so clear ! Thank god its the last night there.

Went past both you and Reading last year kayaking to London from Oxford, was the Monday after I got to Reading though I had to paddle through tons of rubbish.

down in kent it was sunny now overcast,with spells of sun,,not too bad

Greater Manchester - Grey with light drizzles, seeing some bright spells later with the wind SE at 10mph.

lumoruk. I know they clear the festival site up really well, but never thought that a lot of rubbish gets thrown in the river !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …611
      2. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD410
      3. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!34
      4. Speccing a gaming pc49

See more discussions