Groups

what's the weirdest flavour milkshake you've ever had?

i had an ''apple pie milkshake'' today when i out
    and my gf had a ''cadbury's choc button milkshake''
    mine was nice but bit strange to put into a milkshake!! haha

29 Comments

Banned

a penut butter and terrys chocolate orange one from shakeaway it was suprisingly nice

orange tic tac.

Banned

Where did you get those?

Original Poster

there's a new milkshake shop in rochdale,
    you ever been to rochdale?

DLM

Where did you get those?

Chocolate milkshake doesn't sound that weird tbh......

Banned

curt889

there's a new milkshake shop in rochdale,you ever been to rochdale?

Unfortunately

Original Poster

it was, vanilla ice cream + milk + bag off cadburys choc buttons, all in one

Original Poster

well yano where 'the walk' is?
    got a 'sayers' bakery on it?

Unfortunately

Banned

curt889

well yano where 'the walk' is?got a 'sayers' bakery on it?

Yes

Original Poster

well its across 'sayers'
    do over 100's diff flavours e.g moam, freddos, crunchie, etc . . .
    pretty cool tbh!!!

Yes

Banned

curt889

well its across 'sayers' do over 100's diff flavours e.g moam, freddos, … well its across 'sayers' do over 100's diff flavours e.g moam, freddos, crunchie, etc . . . pretty cool tbh!!!

Rochdale is so dull.

The rock in bury now rocks

DLM

Where did you get those?

'Shakeaway'

I think there are similar shops like the above but with different names.

Ive had jaffa cake which wasnt the best, seeing as I love Jaffa cakes. but Oreo Milkshake or Kitkat milkshake work really well nom nom

Kelis' was kinda weird tasting.

Banned

numptyj

'Shakeaway'I think there are similar shops like the above but with … 'Shakeaway'I think there are similar shops like the above but with different names.Ive had jaffa cake which wasnt the best, seeing as I love Jaffa cakes. but Oreo Milkshake or Kitkat milkshake work really well nom nom

always liked the ones you can get from Tinsletown but Oreo my fav too. Had a few different ones but Jammie Dodger was a bit odd

I had a Simon Cowell milkshake, it had a sausage, an onion and a strawberry in it.

curt889

there's a new milkshake shop in rochdale,you ever been to rochdale?

2 Shakes?

get yourself a loyaly card, battenburg bubblegum millions and farerro rocher are my favorties... great shakes and a quality business idea.

Banned

MinstrelMan

2 Shakes?get yourself a loyaly card, battenburg bubblegum millions and … 2 Shakes?get yourself a loyaly card, battenburg bubblegum millions and farerro rocher are my favorties... great shakes and a quality business idea.

I might venture into Rochdale soon

don't its a dump..... hoping the regeneration starts soon, theres a couple of little things in the pipeline already but when the big stuff kicks off it might transform the town.

Banned

MinstrelMan

don't its a dump..... hoping the regeneration starts soon, theres a … don't its a dump..... hoping the regeneration starts soon, theres a couple of little things in the pipeline already but when the big stuff kicks off it might transform the town.

It definitely needs it.

Bury is so much better.

I agree.

The council are all excited about the metro comming to Rochdale, they don't seem to see thats it a 2 way mode of transport, its not gonna bring people the town its gonna give them a more easily accessable route out of there.

I do a lot of work for some of the independant retailers in the town (especially 25 ten boutique, who have just announced moving to one of the most prominent buildings on the high street) and they're crying out for the council to kick things off becuase shopping is on its ass, the building in question was days away from becomming yet another charity shop.

Banned

MinstrelMan

I agree.The council are all excited about the metro comming to Rochdale, … I agree.The council are all excited about the metro comming to Rochdale, they don't seem to see thats it a 2 way mode of transport, its not gonna bring people the town its gonna give them a more easily accessable route out of there.I do a lot of work for some of the independant retailers in the town (especially 25 ten boutique, who have just announced moving to one of the most prominent buildings on the high street) and they're crying out for the council to kick things off becuase shopping is on its ass, the building in question was days away from becomming yet another charity shop.

I wonder what will happen to the original rock in bury?

My friend took his life 4 year's ago today because of a robbery in rochdale

menmedia.co.uk/old…ack

We have Crazy Udder in Northampton which has a Marmite milkshake but never tried it as it sounds nasty

that is v sad.

Unfortunatly that's Rochdale, this story refers to an attack on a mate of mine just 3 weeks ago: menmedia.co.uk/roc…eet

natversion1

We have Crazy Udder in Northampton which has a Marmite milkshake but … We have Crazy Udder in Northampton which has a Marmite milkshake but never tried it as it sounds nasty

I think they're mobile I seem to remember them being at Santa Pod raceway when I visited a few years back.

Anyone who's looking for a business Idea should certainly consider a milkshake bar, low start up costs, its all cash transactions, no training needed the only limit to your creations is your imagination.

Banned

MinstrelMan

that is v sad.Unfortunatly that's Rochdale, this story refers to an … that is v sad.Unfortunatly that's Rochdale, this story refers to an attack on a mate of mine just 3 weeks ago: http://menmedia.co.uk/rochdaleobserver/news/crime/s/1337404_man_suffers_broken_jaw_in_unprovoked_attack_on_drake_street

Terrible

Banned

I had a few Bhang lassi in india, made from canabis

Banned

exhales another "n"

MinstrelMan

I think they're mobile I seem to remember them being at Santa Pod raceway … I think they're mobile I seem to remember them being at Santa Pod raceway when I visited a few years back.Anyone who's looking for a business Idea should certainly consider a milkshake bar, low start up costs, its all cash transactions, no training needed the only limit to your creations is your imagination.

+1, set one up earlier this year, excellent business with very little overheads, hopefully will look to open up another one sometime late next year.

It's something I was thinking about, It's just finding premises and getting around any 'red tape' EHO etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345661
      2. word association Game74044568
      3. One for the mathmeticians1017
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023

See more discussions