What's the worst deal you've seen on the front page?

Fray Bentos Pies anyone?

23 Comments

Banned

Hey!!! Im partial to a bit of pie!! ;-) lol

Well it's the worst...and best deal really, the "buy an Aston Martin and get get another sports car free" that was listed on here the other day.

If I had a couple of hundred thousand pounds spare it would be a great deal, but I don't ... I just wish I had

acecatcher3;3286038

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal/45869/ps3-479-99-at-empire-stores

lol just reading the comments i feel sorry for the OP

me too :?

jellybaby22;3286047

^^^^ :lol: all the petrol ones ....how is that a deal?..its still more … ^^^^ :lol: all the petrol ones ....how is that a deal?..its still more expensive than it should be..:x:

I might start posting deals saying that asda/tesco/wherever have reduced the price on a tin of beans by 3p this week. it seems to work for the petrol "deals".

Seeing petrol threads with 500+ heat is starting to p*ss me off actually. lol

i wanna see my deals they are all failures lol

Original Poster

I'm was talking about deals that actually gained enough heat to become a 'hot' deal.

Banned

Deals that people blindly vote hot, but don't have a cat in hell's chance of getting them.

eg 1GB Iomega hard drives from apple that were incorrectly priced and not one person got a deal - yet the heat went ballistic..

gotta hand it to sassie, again shes in that thread defending the poor person.

Everything i post

There was on ages ago for a Gentleman's B... Scratcher which got super low - like absolute zero. I can't find it by searching.

chesso;3286904

There was on ages ago for a Gentleman's B... Scratcher which got super … There was on ages ago for a Gentleman's B... Scratcher which got super low - like absolute zero. I can't find it by searching.

hotukdeals.com/ite…ay/

Banned

acecatcher3;3286667

gotta hand it to sassie, again shes in that thread defending the poor … gotta hand it to sassie, again shes in that thread defending the poor person.

what have i done this time :roll:

sassie;3286978

what have i done this time :roll:

lol nout u did good! good hustle sassie

Banned

acecatcher3;3286984

lol nout u did good! good hustle sassie

am i suppose to know what you on about, i dont post that often of late and still confused to what you on about :oops:

sassie;3286991

am i suppose to know what you on about, i dont post that often of late … am i suppose to know what you on about, i dont post that often of late and still confused to what you on about :oops:

lol well in the link i hit, it was the coldest deal ever on hukd from a lady whoput a deal up for a ps3 costing bout £500 on credit, well anyway she was takin lots of abuse from ppl and u were in that thread defending her, so u did good!

as in well done

im proud of u

ur the woman

good hustle

x

acecatcher3;3286923

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/145663/gentleman-s-ballscratcher-7-99-play/

Oh well done :thumbsup: How exactly did you find it? I thought it had got a lot lower than that!!

Sassie, your praises have been sung re the E Stores thread, 13 months ago.

chesso;3287012

Oh well done :thumbsup: How exactly did you find it? I thought it had got … Oh well done :thumbsup: How exactly did you find it? I thought it had got a lot lower than that!!Sassie, your praises have been sung re the E Stores thread.

hukd.garyrip.com/sea…ch/

guy must b a geek but hes officially the man, i use his mod messenger aswell

hukd.garyrip.com/pm/…706

acecatcher3;3287025

http://hukd.garyrip.com/search/guy must b a geek but hes officially the … http://hukd.garyrip.com/search/guy must b a geek but hes officially the man, i use his mod messenger aswellhttp://hukd.garyrip.com/pm/mod_live.php?admin=1&mod=18839,4280,4577,5628,4493,28153,5311,3977,3045&smod=20706

Thanks 'Mothers favourite' - I don't know how I mised that!!
I knew about his mod messenger but have never used it. Why do you ?

Banned

ooops thought i t was something i had posted today - lol

Yes, i remember that thread and there really was no need for some of the posts that it got, sometimes i am totally shocked by what some post when someone just thinks they are helping

chesso;3287042

Thanks 'Mothers favourite' - I don't know how I mised that!! I knew about … Thanks 'Mothers favourite' - I don't know how I mised that!! I knew about his mod messenger but have never used it. Why do you ?

ye i use the mod messenger thing, mods always contacting me about becoming a mod alie

sassie;3287062

ooops thought i t was something i had posted today - lolYes, i remember … ooops thought i t was something i had posted today - lolYes, i remember that thread and there really was no need for some of the posts that it got, sometimes i am totally shocked by what some post when someone just thinks they are helping

lol glad ur with me now numpty!

aye its disguisting, i think admin shud him them with his banning stick, hit me hit me, hit me hard and hit me quick, hit me, hit me!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders68
    2. Ebid over Ebay22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    4. Better watch out for these...915

See more discussions