Groups

What's the worst film you've ever seen?

Ok worst films you've seen, mine have got to be Gigli, Glitter, Predator 2, Home Alone 3, nearly 8 hours of my life I'm never going to get back!

146 Comments

Street Fighter II

They can't have been that bad if you sat through them to the end!

A better question would be "Which Films Did You Try And Watch But Turned Off Because They Were So Bad"?

Babbabooey;6196611

They can't have been that bad if you sat through them to the end!A better … They can't have been that bad if you sat through them to the end!A better question would be "Which Films Did You Try And Watch But Turned Off Because They Were So Bad"?

Superbad

the village

Black Sheep is total doo doo

Banned

Babbabooey;6196611

They can't have been that bad if you sat through them to the end!A better … They can't have been that bad if you sat through them to the end!A better question would be "Which Films Did You Try And Watch But Turned Off Because They Were So Bad"?

He's Just Not That Into You.

I just wasn't into it (boom, boom) - but seriously, every character was either idiotic or naive to the point of absurdity.

Gonna give it another go at some point. Maybe it picks up.:?

Transamerica -awful

This year, that award goes to The Spirit and Push, as joint winners....

Overall, Scooby Doo movie was awful and I think we walked out of Epic Movie.

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

I hated 30 days of night.. i kept waiting for it to get better.... then it ended

Banned

hypnoticstate;6196645

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

There's nothing wrong with that film. It's brilliant.

Same goes for anyone who says The Fountain.

There will be blood... for 'Brooding Intensity' read 'Nothing Ever Happens'

Video dead (1987):oops:
    A family takes delivery of a new TV set, unaware that it is the gateway by which killer zombies enter the world.
    ]http//ww…50/

Tinkytayls;6196646

I hated 30 days of night.. i kept waiting for it to get better.... then … I hated 30 days of night.. i kept waiting for it to get better.... then it ended

Agree Point less film!

king kong (2003)

Funny people movie. I have just watched this and it was rubbish.

allycat38;6196682

Video dead (1987):oops:A family takes delivery of a new TV set, unaware … Video dead (1987):oops:A family takes delivery of a new TV set, unaware that it is the gateway by which killer zombies enter the world.]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0155350/

Did you actually think it was going to be good ?:p

Original Poster

I've seen this (30 days of Night), so did the partner actually kill his family or did I miss something?

deep water

I haven't seen this, but think I want to so that I can then regret it for it being so bad :lol:

youtube.com/wat…d1o

Daylight, just a lame TV movie pushed out for theatricals.

Superman Returns is truly pathetic.

I walked out of Silent Hill.

I also took a girl out for the first time to see Captain Corelli's Mandolin, quite possibly the most boring film on earth. To add insult to injury I did not even get any action after!!!

Magnolia had us ready to leave.

it's gotta be Snakes on a Plane, it's awful !!

Dark Knight I would have left the cinema 10 mins in but fell asleep, and awoke to the credits.
    More overhyped twaddle from the batman franchise.

chester123;6196743

I walked out of Silent Hill.I also took a girl out for the first time to … I walked out of Silent Hill.I also took a girl out for the first time to see Captain Corelli's Mandolin, quite possibly the most boring film on earth. To add insult to injury I did not even get any action after!!!

should have let her fall asleep during the film and then tickled her ass (i imagine thats what being in prison is like)

DKLS;6196812

Dark Knight I would have left the cinema 10 mins in but fell asleep, and … Dark Knight I would have left the cinema 10 mins in but fell asleep, and awoke to the credits.More overhyped twaddle from the batman franchise.

how do you know? :?

MinstrelMan;6196822

how do you know? :?

Every Batman film up to that one, was so over hyped, that I didnt enjoy any of them of them.
    Hence on that evidence I wont sit through the rest of the Dark Knight, 10 mins was enough for me to make a judgement.

Banned

DKLS;6196851

Every Batman film up to that one, was so over hyped, that I didnt enjoy … Every Batman film up to that one, was so over hyped, that I didnt enjoy any of them of them. Hence on that evidence I wont sit through the rest of the Dark Knight, 10 mins was enough for me to make a judgement.

It's not overhyped. It's a very good film indeed.

shark boy and lava girl,took my son and his friends for his bday,i just put on the 3d glasses and went to sleep

Hostel 2.

Banned

the wizard of speed and time

midlandscomics;6196736

I haven't seen this, but think I want to so that I can then regret it for … I haven't seen this, but think I want to so that I can then regret it for it being so bad :lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa7ck5mcd1o

OMG that looks so bad that it will probably be great.

Kinda like Snakes on a Plane lol.

the pokemon one
    There will be blood

cribert;6196947

the pokemon oneThere will be blood

To be fair you were just asking for it watching a pokemon film, how old are you? 8?

AshleyRFC;6196964

To be fair you were just asking for it watching a pokemon film, how old … To be fair you were just asking for it watching a pokemon film, how old are you? 8?

i was young at the time haha, i only went for the free pokemon card!

No matter what anyone says The Royal Tennenbaums has to be the crappiest film I have ever seen. I remember watching it with family a while ago and it always sticks in my mind as shambolic.

Team America, Batman & Robin, Big Lebowski

The Strangers and Blair Witch 2

fighting is my worse film of these year SO SO BAD!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369

See more discussions