Groups

What's the worst present you've ever been given?!

I don't know if this has been done before...
    but hey....
    I've had some terribly stupid presents before!
    what's yours...?
    xx

220 Comments

Banned

its the thought that counts

Original Poster

DangerGod;2391118

its the thought that counts

haha.... the thought that "She's fat enough to get in to pants this big".... 10 sizes too big?! :thumbsup:

I'm not ungrateful, but some of the **** i've had in the past... :?

what terrible presents?
    I would buy you a THFC season ticket. :friends:

yimmie;2391132

haha.... the thought that "She's fat enough to get in to pants this … haha.... the thought that "She's fat enough to get in to pants this big".... 10 sizes too big?! :thumbsup:I'm not ungrateful, but some of the **** i've had in the past... :?

no way are you fat at 8 stone and size 10 ;-)

Original Poster

warmapplepie;2391149

no way are you fat at 8 stone and size 10 ;-)

You're so cute :oops: I used to look anorexic (I wasn't!) but got given size 18 granny pants from my neighbour! This lady in question has given my mum 3 mugs with a mug stand to fit 5 mugs, a yellow collander, wicker matts... umm...

(I would cook you all the apple pies you could eat )

Original Poster

warmapplepie;2391138

what terrible presents?I would buy you a THFC season ticket. :friends:

would you join me?

yimmie;2391185

would you join me?

i would happily join you....;-)

Original Poster

warmapplepie;2391209

i would happily join you....;-)

yaaay! booking a hotel room at ze moment for after a game in a few weeks :):):)

a pair a socks with my name on there still in there packaging
    it was from my cousin as i was at his house for xmas and i got him a dvd

hmmmm, it's nearly pre-season

Original Poster

bigbob909;2391233

a pair a socks with my name on there still in there packagingit was from … a pair a socks with my name on there still in there packagingit was from my cousin as i was at his house for xmas and i got him a dvd

:oops: i like my socks with my name on! I gave my mum about 8 dvd's one year! :oops:
    i feel like i'm **** at present buying (not that my friends think I am!) :-D

Original Poster

warmapplepie;2391245

hmmmm, it's nearly pre-season

uhuh it is, a friendly against norwich! (I live like 60 miles from there)

yimmie;2391264

uhuh it is, a friendly against norwich! (I live like 60 miles from there)

hmm norwich at Carrow Road or The Lane?

Original Poster

warmapplepie;2391372

hmm norwich at Carrow Road or The Lane?

I live close to whl but 60 miles from carrow road! can you guess where i'm from? ... unless you already know... :x

yimmie;2391424

I live close to whl but 60 miles from carrow road! can you guess where … I live close to whl but 60 miles from carrow road! can you guess where i'm from? ... unless you already know... :x

I know you're from North London.....unless you are from Norfolk?

Original Poster

warmapplepie;2391438

I know you're from North London.....unless you are from Norfolk?

neither i wish i lived in london.. would be immense!

yimmie;2391475

neither i wish i lived in london.. would be immense!

Southampton if i remember right

Original Poster

warmapplepie;2391486

Southampton if i remember right

nooo that's uni! i'm talking about home home

give me a clue about you

I am not near Carrow Road and I don't have any cockerels

Worst present was probably a LOTR poster when I can't stand LOTR...

John

yimmie;2391179

You're so cute :oops: I used to look anorexic (I wasn't!) but got given … You're so cute :oops: I used to look anorexic (I wasn't!) but got given size 18 granny pants from my neighbour!

10 sizes too big make you an 8?

Original Poster

warmapplepie;2391540

I am not near Carrow Road and I don't have any cockerels

what do you have then...?

Original Poster

warmapplepie;2391555

10 sizes too big make you an 8?

not anymore... ;-)

Worst present I've received was when I was a kid:

I had a phobia of dolls (I actually still kinda do, lol!), and my auntie bought me one of those doll heads that you put makeup on and style their hair!! EEEK! I was soooo frightened of it, but didn't dare throw it out, as I thought it would 'get me' if I did, heheh!

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;2391546

Worst present was probably a LOTR poster when I can't stand LOTR...John

http://www.mlcsmith.com/joshua/assets/20021231.lotr-family-poster.jpg
    :-D

cheap bath sets ppl always get ya n they give ya a rash lol

yimmie;2391574

not anymore... ;-)

you're a 6? or 10?
    I always imagined that you were sporty so size 10.....
    unless you ate student dinners and a few kebabs at uni

Original Poster

hodsey77;2391576

Worst present I've received was when I was a kid:I had a phobia of dolls … Worst present I've received was when I was a kid:I had a phobia of dolls (I actually still kinda do, lol!), and my auntie bought me one of those doll heads that you put makeup on and style their hair!! EEEK! I was soooo frightened of it, but didn't dare throw it out, as I thought it would 'get me' if I did, heheh!

haha! I soo wanted one! but they are pretty scary! i always wondered if the hair grew back :oops:
    I think i've got too many dolls and toys... My older sister gave me one for my 18th! :-D

Mine would be when I left my old job. They had a collection for me, and thought about buying my a Liverpool shirt (as I'm a big Liverpool supporter). However, they were unsure if I'd like a shirt after all, and decided to by me a tie-pin instead :roll:

As someone said, it's the thought that counts - but I hope the person who bought it off me for 50p on ebay really likes it :whistling::whistling: :oops:

Original Poster

warmapplepie;2391598

you're a 6? or 10?I always imagined that you were sporty so size … you're a 6? or 10?I always imagined that you were sporty so size 10.....unless you ate student dinners and a few kebabs at uni

I'm probably one of the healthiest students I know! :oops: but i have put weight on.. :oops:

Kebabs at 4am after a night out with cheesey chips. One word for it... LUSH

Actually my ex once bought me a cookery book for my 21st birthday..... a COOKERY BOOK!!?!??!

Hmph!

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2391608

Mine would be when I left my old job. They had a collection for me, and … Mine would be when I left my old job. They had a collection for me, and thought about buying my a Liverpool shirt (as I'm a big Liverpool supporter). However, they were unsure if I'd like a shirt after all, and decided to by me a tie-pin instead :roll:As someone said, it's the thought that counts - but I hope the person who bought it off me for 50p on ebay really likes it :whistling::whistling: :oops:

HAHA! At least you got something out of it! :thumbsup: Liverpool are my second fav team (my uncle supports them so i'm obliged to, but 99% of my family are spurs fans!)

yimmie;2391615

I'm probably one of the healthiest students I know! :oops: but i have put … I'm probably one of the healthiest students I know! :oops: but i have put weight on.. :oops: Kebabs at 4am after a night out with cheesey chips. One word for it... LUSH

Original Poster

hodsey77;2391618

Actually my ex once bought me a cookery book for my 21st birthday..... a … Actually my ex once bought me a cookery book for my 21st birthday..... a COOKERY BOOK!!?!??!Hmph!

bake me an apple pie

yimmie;2391637

HAHA! At least you got something out of it! :thumbsup: Liverpool are my … HAHA! At least you got something out of it! :thumbsup: Liverpool are my second fav team (my uncle supports them so i'm obliged to, but 99% of my family are spurs fans!)

so you have 100 in your family and 99 support spurs?

Original Poster

warmapplepie;2391639

oh yes on a tray with all the sauce :w00t:

omggg burger sauce

yimmie;2391640

bake me an apple pie

I wouldn't want all my sugar coating to melt on you...;-)

Banned

A single comic book for my birthday.

yimmie;2391653

omggg burger sauce

Original Poster

warmapplepie;2391644

so you have 100 in your family and 99 support spurs?

Haha... i don't know... it's like my mum's cousins all support spurs... and then more immediate like my uncle.... oh ****** I lied.... my younger cousin supports **fkj*ggd*fgdf**fc$**** can't even say it :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1419
      2. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      3. What would be HELL to you?1920
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620

See more discussions