Whats this activity snapshot all about them??????

click on your profile to see

also my FS threads are all over the place on that page

20 Comments

The FS threads listed on my Profile aren't even mine!?!?!

Original Poster

melmorc;5562728

The FS threads listed on my Profile aren't even mine!?!?!

likewise,just had a big red window,now a red bar!!!

^^^^^ same here, will take the money though!

nor mine

:? .

Banned

allover the place for me in IE,cannot do anything i just get

Fatal error: Call to a member function addServer() on a non-object in /home/admin/domains/hotukdeals.com/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php(5166) : eval()'d code on line 7

Hmm, bandito avvy eh . . . .

Like the revision, but my FS threads are screwed too . . . .

Original Poster

back to normal now...

oh good, we all have the same three activities lol

mines not

under my username theres a space to write something and its says

BRB off spamming everyones threads, wishing that Paul would make me a mod *fingers crossed*

but i never wrote that and it doesnt appear when i post in my location:?

ilovepink;5562822

mines not under my username theres a space to write something and its … mines not under my username theres a space to write something and its saysBRB off spamming everyones threads, wishing that Paul would make me a mod *fingers crossed*but i never wrote that and it doesnt appear when i post in my location:?

weird lol

mbgringo;5562788

Hmm, bandito avvy eh . . . . Like the revision, but my FS threads are … Hmm, bandito avvy eh . . . . Like the revision, but my FS threads are screwed too . . . .

lol @ your profile comment!!

ilovepink;5562822

mines not under my username theres a space to write something and its … mines not under my username theres a space to write something and its saysBRB off spamming everyones threads, wishing that Paul would make me a mod *fingers crossed*but i never wrote that and it doesnt appear when i post in my location:?

That bit you can edit yourself, so you must have put it in or someone has fiddled with your account or something :?

I put my own text there.

Been there since the ]12th June at least...

emasu;5562870

Been there since the ]12th June at least...

weird i can't remeber writing that:? and i normally do when its that funny:-D

ClarityofMind;5562854

lol @ your profile comment!!

Its my paypal addy too - so send boobies and paypal gift payments in one easy transaction :thumbsup: x

mbgringo;5562931

Its my paypal addy too - so send boobies and paypal gift payments in one … Its my paypal addy too - so send boobies and paypal gift payments in one easy transaction :thumbsup: x

and you reckon you're shy :p:w00t:

ilovepink;5562920

weird i can't remeber writing that:? and i normally do when its that … weird i can't remeber writing that:? and i normally do when its that funny:-D

Perhaps you were drunk ;-)

emasu;5562945

Perhaps you were drunk ;-)

aint been drunk since january

dont know whether to :lol: or :cry: about that

ilovepink;5563171

aint been drunk since january dont know whether to :lol: or :cry: about … aint been drunk since january dont know whether to :lol: or :cry: about that

How about http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/oddface.png

Although he looks slightly constipated :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions