What's this apple finance 0% interest thing?

Found 21st Jun
hi I am planning to buy a MacBook pro but someone mentioned about 0% interest plan for apple products especially mackbooks but how does it work and where can I find this deal?

for example if the MacBook pro is 1.5k do I need to pay any upfront money first? some also say you can pay £10 month wtf? if that's true then I'm hoping on but where is this option? appreciate everyones help
Community Updates
AskApple
Top comments
Sophia199334 m ago

Can you pay £10 a month for a grand laptop? I dont mind interest but where …Can you pay £10 a month for a grand laptop? I dont mind interest but where is that option? I don't see it '(

Even if you could, you’d be committing to 9 odd years paying it back. If your budget is £10 a month, maybe look at Argos, they have a lovely range of fisher price laptops.
8 Comments
scroll to the bottom of the home screen. Finance in column 2
Why ask us when you should just speak direct with Apple.
ccnp3 m ago

scroll to the bottom of the home screen. Finance in column 2

Can you pay £10 a month for a grand laptop? I dont mind interest but where is that option? I don't see it '(
Sophia199310 m ago

Can you pay £10 a month for a grand laptop? I dont mind interest but where …Can you pay £10 a month for a grand laptop? I dont mind interest but where is that option? I don't see it '(

Simple answer no. Don’t be a fool
Sophia199334 m ago

Even if you could, you’d be committing to 9 odd years paying it back. If your budget is £10 a month, maybe look at Argos, they have a lovely range of fisher price laptops.
ktm66638 m ago

Even if you could, you’d be committing to 9 odd years paying it back. If y …Even if you could, you’d be committing to 9 odd years paying it back. If your budget is £10 a month, maybe look at Argos, they have a lovely range of fisher price laptops.

ktm66649 m ago

Even if you could, you’d be committing to 9 odd years paying it back. If y …Even if you could, you’d be committing to 9 odd years paying it back. If your budget is £10 a month, maybe look at Argos, they have a lovely range of fisher price laptops.

Legit dead.
The option is there where you do the checkout on Apple website.
Not sure they have 0% at the moment.
It's 6 or 12 months I think so no way it's only gonna be £10 a month.
You need to be approved for finance so you need a good credit history obviously.
Edited by: "hearts22" 22nd Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions