What's this cashback site called?

Posted 10th Apr
There was this luck-based cashback site that I recently saw but I forgot the name of. Tried googling with no success.

It goes like this: You use it like any other cashback site, buy something via their site and once your order is confirmed there is a chance of earning £x amount of cashback. Sometimes you get none, sometimes you get some.

Thanks as always peeps.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Sounds like Quidco or topcashback, there both hit and miss if you get you money...
14 Comments
deleted193929
Sounds like Quidco or topcashback, there both hit and miss if you get you money...
Bargainhead10/04/2020 12:03

Sounds like Quidco or topcashback, there both hit and miss if you get you …Sounds like Quidco or topcashback, there both hit and miss if you get you money...

Sounds like Quidco or topcashback, there both hit and miss if you get you …Sounds like Quidco or topcashback, there both hit and miss if you get you money...

That was good

Definitely Quidco, that's how they operate it.
ScubaDudes10/04/2020 12:34

Definitely Quidco, that's how they operate it.

I disagree. There is no chance of getting anything from Quidco, especially the bonus cashback. I have slightly better luck with TCB.
jpoolfitz10/04/2020 15:50

https://www.completesavings.co.uk/

Anyone know anything about this? 10% for eBay purchases!?
bozo00710/04/2020 15:12

I disagree. There is no chance of getting anything from Quidco, especially …I disagree. There is no chance of getting anything from Quidco, especially the bonus cashback. I have slightly better luck with TCB.

I was just being sarcastic. Meaning quidco is luck based.
ScubaDudes10/04/2020 19:06

I was just being sarcastic. Meaning quidco is luck based.

I got it. I was pointing out that I am not even lucky with Quidco
sAmeri10/04/2020 17:51

Anyone know anything about this? 10% for eBay purchases!?

Yeah there's a thread about it here. hotukdeals.com/dis…204

Been using it for a while, seems fine but have to remember to do monthly bonus to get the membership fee (£15) back. Make sure you sign up through a website where you get £15 a month back (e.g. Trainline) and not direct with them or you only get £5 back.
bozo00710/04/2020 15:12

I disagree. There is no chance of getting anything from Quidco, especially …I disagree. There is no chance of getting anything from Quidco, especially the bonus cashback. I have slightly better luck with TCB.

Odd, quidco has been fine for me, just recently passed 1k cashback paid out. Tcb however, I was actually in minus earnings for years as they charged me a fee and I never earned enough cashback to cover it..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions