Whats this colours game on facebook?

Everyone's status on facebook is a colour, whats all this about. Does any1 know why, no1 is explaining anything?!?!

18 Comments

its the colour of their bra or knickers

pink-ka;7453448

its the colour of their bra or knickers

its meant to be a secret!!!!!!!!!

lil_tiger;7453458

its meant to be a secret!!!!!!!!!

sorry didnt know lol

Original Poster

ok, thanks i thought it was something like that but no one was letting on.

bloody men! dont tell em out!! x

Haha as people are actually doing what someone tells them too

my status is currently

[lil_tiger] wants to know what youre meant to put if youre not wearing one

my status is......commando

lil_tiger;7453556

my status is currently[lil_tiger] wants to know what youre meant to put … my status is currently[lil_tiger] wants to know what youre meant to put if youre not wearing one

Bald :thumbsup:

I was thinking that earlier, then noticed it was only females then clicked on

transit;7453571

Bald :thumbsup:

haha :-D

I got told it was something about cancer research. Shows how rumours quickly become chinese whispers!

mod

Horrified to see my sister and various old school friends posting "pink" "red" "black" "clamps" etc

Girls only and the new game is out now

Its to raise awareness for breast cancer by all girls putting their bra colour - Just a bit of fun

Smaybelline;7455504

Its to raise awareness for breast cancer by all girls putting their bra … Its to raise awareness for breast cancer by all girls putting their bra colour - Just a bit of fun

Ahh, thats what I heard - so must be true. Though its just got out of hand, something about ''if you see Bob - kill him'' is being spread now haha.

so how did everyone hear about this new game, as my friend have been putting colours in all night and i havnt got a clue

Meadsy4742;7457223

Ahh, thats what I heard - so must be true. Though its just got out of … Ahh, thats what I heard - so must be true. Though its just got out of hand, something about ''if you see Bob - kill him'' is being spread now haha.

Is this Bob?
☻/
/▌
/ \
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best advert ever to be seen.1921
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2931013
    3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1123
    4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp68

See more discussions