Treefiddy

Original.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Its worth what you get for it

whats the point ?

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

you right what is the point of asking a price here, why not show a slight … you right what is the point of asking a price here, why not show a slight bit of intelligence and look at the final selling prices on ebay for laptops with a similar spec

Listen: Do one; who told you to post on here, stop coming with smart remarks; I want to know what the price is in terms of the equipment not ebay prices -

strike

Listen: Do one; who told you to post on here, stop coming with smart … Listen: Do one; who told you to post on here, stop coming with smart remarks; I want to know what the price is in terms of the equipment not ebay prices -

well go on the dell site and spec one up to that one.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

If you had paid for it you'd know the starting price at least

No: I want to buy it from a friend: but dont want to pay a lot because of the Dell Name :

Original Poster

realblender

Its worth less than £370. I wont tell you why though. It is daft to ask … Its worth less than £370. I wont tell you why though. It is daft to ask on here when you can do your own research on dell.co.uk or ebay or outlet or even the current deals on here.

Why post if you dont intend to be helpful?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420

See more discussions