Found 4th Jun 2009
What's the film (quite old) where people have a bad time trying to get to a theme park but when they get there, it's been closed down for years?

13 Comments

Banned

national lampoons vacation with chevey chase and the late john candy

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;5404323

national lampoons vacation with chevey chase and the late john candy

i think it was years before national lampoon.

Love that film.

Wish john candy was still around making films, The great outdoors is one of my favourites.

Banned

hypnoticstate;5404332

The Griswold family, father Clark W., wife Ellen, daughter Audrey and son Rusty, set out in high spirit to spend their vacation driving cross-country from Chicago to a glorious climax in Walley World on the West Coast. The trip which Clark planned down to the minute, slowly loses its smoothness from the moment the first grain of sand gets in. A meeting with constantly-in-debt, simple-minded cousin Eddie results in the Griswold family giving cantankerous aunt Edna a lift to Phoenix. Of course, the Griswolds receive one strike of bad luck after another, and when they finally arrive at Walley World, they have to find out that the park is closed for maintenance

Was it not a simpsons episode?

love that film national lampoons xmas is great

hypnoticstate;5404332

nope

imdb.com/tit…95/

Banned

beetlejuice

Original Poster

hmm, maybe it was national lampoon then. thankx

love this film too, love all the national lampoons with chevy chase and especially any with randy quaid(cousin eddie)

holiday rooooooaaaaaad......

Banned

beetlejuice
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3280
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951381
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769376
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1327

See more discussions