Groups
    EXPIRED

whats this worth?

im planning on a trip to the states so im saving, im planning on selling my playstation 3 120gb slim, with god of war 3, metal gear 4, resistance 1 & 2, ridge racer 7, socom confrontation and need for speed undercover also 2 dual shock official pads ,how much is this worth and whats the best way to sell, ebay etc

5 Comments

I would guess at about £300. eBay could get a higher price, but runs the risk of getting a lower price or not selling and you having to pay them anyway. I would use your local gumtree.com or sell it here (although people may be looking for a bargain price...)

Original Poster

ok thanks, didnt realise it would be so high, i'll put it up for sale on here and see if i can get about £250, cheers mate:thumbsup:

Hi fellow safc fan

you cant sell it on here for anothe 7 days after you close this thread, but yea, around £230-£250 on there (plus £10 postage), or take your chance on ebay in the hope you get more after ebay and paypal fees.

If you're gonna sell on here then ask for £280 (which is what you would on ebay), knowing that you'll get knocked down. a little tip so you're not replying to loads of questions... list AS MUCH as you can about the item, date/store of purchase, original price (you cant sell for profit on here), condition etc etc and take some detailed/close up photo's as well...

Original Poster

i hate ebay really, so will probably just stick it on here, cheers disco, hope we have a good season and skin the mags :thumbsup:

Banned

£250 max. more like £230 delivered for a sale on here.

never worth £300!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget22
    2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
    3. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
    4. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44

See more discussions