What’s totum doing?

Posted 22nd Aug 2019
Dangerous discount times.. totum seems to be segregating professional students..

Just got an email about changes and it implies more are to follow.. and it will cost more
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
I got the email, read it and deleted it.
I thought it said it wouldn't cost me a penny more etc
Can you give any more details?
IamMT22/08/2019 14:41

Can you give any more details?

We’ve got some exciting news to share with you about your TOTUM membership becoming TOTUM PRO!
WHY CHANGE?
We understand that our professional learners need a brand that’s dedicated to their needs, which is why TOTUM PRO was born to ensure we can continue to develop an offering that meets the necessities of an audience that has very different focuses and life requirements compared to a typical student.
Of course we still endeavour to bring you all the great offers and discounts you’ve been enjoying with TOTUM, just with a whole lot more as the brand evolves and grows.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
You’re now a TOTUM PRO member, meaning that when you login to your account via the app, you'll see references to TOTUM PRO instead of TOTUM, but that’s pretty much as far as the immediate changes go. You will still have access to the fantastic offers and discounts you previously did through TOTUM, so don’t panic!
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH MY PHYSICAL TOTUM CARD?
Nothing will change with your current TOTUM card and you can continue to use it normally in stores and online without issue. This includes the inclusion of your ISIC that can be shown internationally in thousands of retail stores and restaurants to get great discounts as a member of the TOTUM club, so keep hold of it!
WILL THIS COST ME ANYTHING?
Not a penny! Although the cost of a TOTUM Pro membership to new members will be slightly more to reflect the additional benefits going forward, as an existing member you won’t have to pay a thing for the privilege.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
That’s as much as there is to say really, just continue enjoying the discounts as a TOTUM Pro member in exactly the same way you have before.
So sit back, relax and let the good times roll!
OneVoice Digital Limited.
Some time after April 2019 the terms&conditions related to the cards issued by NUSextra transitioned from NUS Services Ltd to OneVoice Digital Limited. Just sayin.
Additional benefits = the word "Pro"?
The website now ask for access code before u can get one. Anyone knows the way around to get an access code please
Thanks
So, I guess now it's not possible to get a new card unless you're actually a student?
Not quite sure what they are doing . I have a professional card due to having to keep my finance exams up to date , so legit , the email suggested no extra fees if you already have a card , but I rather assume they will put the price up on renewal . I only use it to get student prime , and the odd discount at Superdrug’s and boots really
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants