Groups

What's up with Argos' website?

I can't search for toys on price, type, brand or by the ref no. Is it my browser or is it the site? Argh!!!!!!

5 Comments

its fine for me

The Argos website usually gets slow around Christmas. Last year I could only get on to it in the middle of the night.

It's working ok for me btw.

Banned

It's been rubbish for a while. Random sections pop up with "argos site down for maintenance"... then refresh and its fine.

oh and Haiiiii LFC

Original Poster

Well I've done the IT thing (switch off/on again) and it's as slow and unresponsive as before. Gonna try IE instead of Google Chrome and see if that makes a difference.

Original Poster

Still blimmin slow but managed to get in at last to find that they've been altering the prices of the HM armed forces toys. Some up and some down.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421244
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1530
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6611262

See more discussions