Groups

What's up with this? (Kinect)

Apart from the fact that they spelt exausted wrong.
    Pause at 35 seconds.
    youtube.com/wat…Zcs

10 Comments

Banned

swings left hits right

Original Poster

DangerGod

swings left hits right

So its all acting?
    Edited by: "Met-Cast" 18th Aug 2010

Banned

What's wrong?

Banned

master_chief

What's wrong?

playing dumb?

well yes it must be acting.. im sure the device itself actually swings with the corresponding arm. even they couldnt have missed that.

Banned

DangerGod

playing dumb?well yes it must be acting.. im sure the device itself … playing dumb?well yes it must be acting.. im sure the device itself actually swings with the corresponding arm. even they couldnt have missed that.

Acting? It's just a trailer, it's for illustrative purposes surely?

Banned

master_chief

Acting? It's just a trailer, it's for illustrative purposes surely?

the purpose of the mini video is to highlight the user and his in game reactions is it not? yes it may only be a demo but thats not the point. If it was as sharp as it looks why would they need to put the video with different movements which they have obviously done. Maybe its a little slower reacting in real time?

doesnt bother me anyway i wont be getting the thing.

Banned

DangerGod

the purpose of the mini video is to highlight the user and his in game … the purpose of the mini video is to highlight the user and his in game reactions is it not? yes it may only be a demo but thats not the point. If it was as sharp as it looks why would they need to put the video with different movements which they have obviously done. Maybe its a little slower reacting in real time?doesnt bother me anyway i wont be getting the thing.

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Just watched a "families been playing Mario since 1985" advert with a man and his son playing Mario Kart on Wii with the wheel and I don't believe for a second they're actually playing what's on the screen.

Banned

yeah even so, atlest they are turning the wheel the right way eh? lol

game looks pants anyway

Original Poster

master_chief

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Just watched a "families been playing … Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Just watched a "families been playing Mario since 1985" advert with a man and his son playing Mario Kart on Wii with the wheel and I don't believe for a second they're actually playing what's on the screen.

They're trying to show off the reaction time with acting. Which backfired like most of their tech demos.
    I'm losing more and more respect for them.
    Edited by: "Met-Cast" 18th Aug 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846257
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28110
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764478
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48310864

See more discussions