Groups

What's ur facebook name??

A few of us were talkin last night and wondered wot ur f/b names where.......obviously if u don't want the risk of people adding u (including me lol) then don't tell us:lol:

- but if your a parent and have pics of your kids, or its your real FB name dont do it!!!!
    - ilovepink

lol^^^

116 Comments

Wow....mucho stalking on here.... :whistling: just as well the romping is good :-D

dcx_badass;6265817

Mines my real name, why would it be different?

You can set up a nickname for it.

Mine is the same as here:thumbsup:

birdyboyuk;6265828

You can set up a nickname for it.Mine is the same as here:thumbsup:

good thinking xxx

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6265817

Mines my real name, why would it be different?

Er....coz I'm assuming DCX_badass aint ur real name:?

StevenA2000_uk;6265819

Wow....mucho stalking on here.... :whistling: just as well the romping … Wow....mucho stalking on here.... :whistling: just as well the romping is good :-D

lol, u love it:p

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;6265828

You can set up a nickname for it.Mine is the same as here:thumbsup:

Cool thanks hun:thumbsup:

you wouldnt happen to be han hukd? would you

nikkib123;6265869

My real name??? Isn't everyones ha ha

no

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6265860

But why not say what's your real name instead what's your facebook name.

nikkib123;6265869

My real name??? Isn't everyones ha ha

Er no, I have 2, one for people I chat with on here and some for my family and freinds:thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;6265864

you wouldnt happen to be han hukd? would you

Er.......maybe :oops: lol

hannah19790;6265880

Er.......maybe :oops: lol

lol i see you....... it came up on my recommended friends yesterday.

mine is Emma Itsallgravy Neve

i change the middle one A LOT

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6265887

Wow, that embarassed huh? Feel the need to lead a double life.

Eh...embarrassed about wot exactly??:? Ur being an idiot:thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;6265912

lol i see you....... it came up on my recommended friends yesterday.

Ah, yh I get a few recommended people come up but not a clue who they are (one is obviously u then lol) .....which is why I was askin for names:-D

Original Poster

ilovepink;6265941

mine is Emma Itsallgravy Nevei change the middle one A LOT

lol yh, I know, I got u already :-D

hannah19790;6265955

lol yh, I know, I got u already :-D

i know x

Ive been told that my status updates are humerous too:thumbsup:

Hmm....I don't think I have a nickname attached to my account.

Original Poster

ilovepink;6265962

i know xIve been told that my status updates are humerous too:thumbsup:

lol yh they are:lol: Although, tbh I'm not on there all that much....I forget about it:roll:

ilovepink;6265941

mine is Emma Itsallgravy Nevei change the middle one A LOT

Have just added you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6265995

This is not a dig at you Hannah, I promise, but I don't get this place, … This is not a dig at you Hannah, I promise, but I don't get this place, people were up in arms at this place as op had posted some innocent kiddie pics, (I felt sorry for you :-() and you can never be to careful due to all the weirdos on here, so we were all told, and all the potential stalkers and pervz.Then people who were up in arms share FB's and post their real names on here, doh!

This is y I have a seperate hukd account.....just for chat:thumbsup:

mines tracy chapel
    facebook.com/hom…php

and no its not my real name.

tinkerbell28;6265995

This is not a dig at you Hannah, I promise, but I don't get this place, … This is not a dig at you Hannah, I promise, but I don't get this place, people were up in arms at this place as op had posted some innocent kiddie pics, (I felt sorry for you :-() and you can never be to careful due to all the weirdos on here, so we were all told, and all the potential stalkers and pervz.Then people who were up in arms share FB's and post their real names on here, doh!

ive put my real FB name so????

tinkerbell28;6266016

Some don't though do they?

so?

I've mailed you my details, if anyone else wants me added just shout me a PM

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6266016

Some don't though do they?

I don't know to be honest, I'm pretty sure most have their own views on the matter anyway tho....and would say that's completely up to them;-)

cherishu2;6266044

mines tracy chapel http://www.facebook.com/home.php?and no its not my … mines tracy chapel http://www.facebook.com/home.php?and no its not my real name.

:lol: acording to that, your name and my name are the same..... you need to post the link from your profile not your homepage.

hannah19790;6266062

I don't know to be honest, I'm pretty sure most have their own views on … I don't know to be honest, I'm pretty sure most have their own views on the matter anyway tho....and would say that's completely up to them;-)

i thought you got a hard time han, i had pics of my daughter on here to just ones when she was first born and at 4 months old was an excited mum

MinstrelMan;6266064

:lol: acording to that, your name and my name are the same..... you need … :lol: acording to that, your name and my name are the same..... you need to post the link from your profile not your homepage.

lol edited cos i said a bad bad word

Banned

mine is Reginald Molehusband

tinkerbell28;6266080

It's just funny, everyone has a panic once every few months there may be … It's just funny, everyone has a panic once every few months there may be some pervy stalkers on here , with uproar, but then post real names, and links to stuff like fb, which contains for most family pics etc, it's ironic.Each to their own tho:thumbsup:

difference was though someone actually implied someone was asking for pics, no?
    if someone did that on FB i can automatically block them

theres some people on here i will defo not add, ive put pics on here what difference does here or FB make:?

pics are pics theres no nakedness in them just some of my daughter playing indoors

cherishu2;6266091

lol im a knob

lol I got infraction for saying that this morning... well actually i told someone they were a knob, but its close enough

starsparkle2311;6266135

It's so hard not to say that to certain peeps on here:oops:

just PM it too me, its ok, I can take it :-D

cant say nowt here can ya. Not like its a major naughty word

cherishu2;6266149

cant say nowt here can ya. Not like its a major naughty word

get used to it im afraid

Original Poster

Grandma;6266059

I've mailed you my details, if anyone else wants me added just shout me a … I've mailed you my details, if anyone else wants me added just shout me a PM

Thanks hun will add ya later :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;6266064

acording to that, your name and my name are the same..... you need to … acording to that, your name and my name are the same..... you need to post the link from your profile not your homepage.

Just waot I was gonna say :lol:
    ilovepink;6266070

i thought you got a hard time han, i had pics of my daughter on here to … i thought you got a hard time han, i had pics of my daughter on here to just ones when she was first born and at 4 months old was an excited mum

Yeh exactly...people can;t help sticking their nose in..and we know who that is :roll:

tinkerbell28;6266080

It's just funny, everyone has a rediculous panic IMO once every few … It's just funny, everyone has a rediculous panic IMO once every few months there may be some pervy stalkers on here , with uproar, but then post real names, and links to stuff like fb, which contains for most family pics etc, it's ironic.Each to their own tho

No, not all of us hun....just a small minority infact.....trying to scare the rest of us:roll: I do think I'm old enough and ugly enough to make my own choices about MY kids and whether I want to show pics off.....I still, honestly, hand on heart...can;t see wot a pic of a kid on a beach can do:?

ilovepink;6266105

difference was though someone actually implied someone was asking for … difference was though someone actually implied someone was asking for pics, no?theres some people on here i will defo not add, ive put pics on here what difference does here or FB makepics are pics theres no nakedness in them just some of my daughter playing indoors

+1

hannah19790;6266177

Thanks hun will add ya later :thumbsup:Just waot I was gonna say Yeh … Thanks hun will add ya later :thumbsup:Just waot I was gonna say Yeh exactly...people can;t help sticking their nose in..and we know who that is :roll:No, not all of us hun....just a small minority infact.....trying to scare the rest of us:roll: I do think I'm old enough and ugly enough to make my own choices about MY kids and whether I want to show pics off.....I still, honestly, hand on heart...can;t see wot a pic of a kid on a beach can do:?

difference from here and FB though like i said if someone asks you for a pic of your kid(which is what was implied) you can block them end of, its not like your gonna go sure have some of them in the bath :lol:

Just to put you all at ease..... I'm watching each and every one of you right now.

MinstrelMan;6266211

Just to put you all at ease..... I'm watching each and every one of you … Just to put you all at ease..... I'm watching each and every one of you right now.

oh we better be on our best behaviour then lol :giggle:

tinkerbell28;6266181

It's not the kids thing, everyone is always saying how it's a forum trust … It's not the kids thing, everyone is always saying how it's a forum trust no-one, etc, etc and every few months there is a hoo-haa about stalking or pervy behaviour, be it kids/blokes/women whatever.People panic and think the place is full of stalking pervz but then post stuff like their real name a month later when it all dies down until the next time.Personally I don't see why anyone would post thier real name on a forum espceially not here, that's just common sense, especially if people believe most posters are not who they say they are it's the lurkers you gotta watch for :lol: each to their own tho:)Neither do I.

wow better go and warn everyone in the forsale/trade forum that people will find out their real names :shock:

its not like im asking peeps from here or FB to babysit my daughte for the night is it :?

Or

meet up with them :lol:

OMG just realised all those people on ebay have my name too EEKKKKK

Mine is Virgilio Anderson.

panic stations OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6266211

Just to put you all at ease..... I'm watching each and every one of you … Just to put you all at ease..... I'm watching each and every one of you right now.

I know.....I can see ya:p

ilovepink;6266225

wow better go and warn everyone in the forsale/trade forum that people … wow better go and warn everyone in the forsale/trade forum that people will find out their real names its not like im asking peeps from here or FB to babysit my daughte for the night is it Ormeet up with them :lol:OMG just realised all those people on ebay have my name too EEKKKKK

:lol: that made me LOL'd :lol: But that's a bloody good point....wot can they do with a name?:?

Ciderbob;6266229

Mine is Virgilio Anderson.

Really? ?

hannah19790;6266277

I know.....I can see ya:p

stop stalking my pictures like my santa?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1322
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64490
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767420
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1216

See more discussions