Groups

Whats ur fave cashback site

used to be quidco but realised how awesome topcashback is. no admin fee and much better cashback! also they still have boots!!

16 Comments

ok youve swayed me

Original Poster

Starr;7106192

ok youve swayed me

haha....what are u using ? theres loads..kingcashback or something is also popular.

Supermod

Topcashback is HEAD AND SHOULDERS above Quidco. I have used both and Topcashback is just amazing.

magicjay1986;7106235

Topcashback is HEAD AND SHOULDERS above Quidco. I have used both and … Topcashback is HEAD AND SHOULDERS above Quidco. I have used both and Topcashback is just amazing.

why? just wondered as i always use quidco..

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7106235

Topcashback is HEAD AND SHOULDERS above Quidco. I have used both and … Topcashback is HEAD AND SHOULDERS above Quidco. I have used both and Topcashback is just amazing.

agreed!! nobody stealing ur fiver and lots more percent back!! i iz feelings rich!

magicbeans;7106209

haha....what are u using ? theres loads..kingcashback or something is … haha....what are u using ? theres loads..kingcashback or something is also popular.

Ive always used Quidco, but new site change and hearing otehrs offer higher cashback have swayed me.

As well as not having to pay a fiver a year.

Im sure when i first signed up it was only supposed to be for 1 year but can not guarantee that, im prob wrong

magicbeans;7106259

agreed!! nobody stealing ur fiver and lots more percent back!! i iz … agreed!! nobody stealing ur fiver and lots more percent back!! i iz feelings rich!

you may be converting me too:oops: how much have you got if you're feeling that lucky?

Supermod

plumberman01;7106247

why? just wondered as i always use quidco..

No £5 "admin fee"...cashback is "topped up" when you have a certain amount and Topcashback (to my knowledge) has never falled below the % offered by Quidco and more often than not it beats it...

magicjay1986;7106315

No £5 "admin fee"...cashback is "topped up" when you have a certain … No £5 "admin fee"...cashback is "topped up" when you have a certain amount and Topcashback (to my knowledge) has never falled below the % offered by Quidco and more often than not it beats it...

thanks i was registered -just i guess comfy with quidco-but as quidco have changed the site and i dont like it i will look at topcashback....and as its been recommended so highly:thumbsup:

Supermod

plumberman01;7106358

thanks i was registered -just i guess comfy with quidco-but as quidco … thanks i was registered -just i guess comfy with quidco-but as quidco have changed the site and i dont like it i will look at topcashback....and as its been recommended so highly:thumbsup:

Banned

for those who wish to join there is a referral where any one who recommends get a £1 and so does the person signing up:thumbsup:

quidco new site is rubbish, they seem to have fixed something that wasnt broken - topcashback is awesome if a little slow in updating the status etc, but i dont mind as long as its paid!

i have always been loyal to quidco but im hearing more and more good things about topcashback all the time.

Topcashback is the BEST :thumbsup: topcashback.co.uk/ peed off with the robbin £5 annual quidco fee :x , it's not like they don't make enough on the referrals (from here too) :roll:

Im a QUIDCO user, had £330 back so far, but im also hearing a lot about TOPCASHBACK

Think i may go create an account now... I guess its just the case of comparing both before a purchase to get the best deal..

Rick

I just got £30 from a forgotten topcashback account.. not much but every little helps! I prefer topcashback now they have extra percentage's for christmas and no £5 fee... AND you can withdraw your money when you have under a pound which is something that p**sed me off with quidco having to wait till I had a lot of money to withdraw it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating54
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?35227
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …188492
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32155

See more discussions