Groups

What's with Ebuyer!! A deal is posted, a few people buy then they increase the price!

Banned
    Surely they shouldn't even be posted, what's the point. A pc I was going to buy was advertised on here, they increased the price after a few people bought it (increase by about 4 pounds, ok I could accept that). But now they have increased it by another ten pounds! What for, ridiculous!

10 Comments

Most online traders do this at some time or other - even Amazon does it. They have systems in place to track stock levels and demand, and adjust prices accordingly. Bummer when it works the wrong way, eh?

Amaaon and ebuyer are notorious at changing prices ALL the time. Been looking at the Navigo (ebuyer value) sat nav for weeks and it is getting more and more expensive! Amazon change prices more than once a day quite often

Ps what you buying or trying to buy?

Original Poster Banned

I think it's fine if something is a price for a limited time only but they should state it, but not when they increase the price fo no reason other that to scam money out, I was just about to buy it, it goes up a tenner.....I am not happy. If it goes up again in the next 30 mins they can get stuffed.

Original Poster Banned

A pc with no OP system, 4 gb ram 500gb hard drive it's at 229 right now, it was just over 115 a few days ago. Got windows xp pro from a torrent site:)

amazon always doing it - find a good deal - after so many sales price goes up - lesson learnt - buy quick

holly100;5322068

amazon always doing it - find a good deal - after so many sales price … amazon always doing it - find a good deal - after so many sales price goes up - lesson learnt - buy quick

Good advice

I've always been impressed with ebuyer - I only stopped using them after loads of problems with the $hitty link couriers they kept using but I'm using them again now & they have started using parcel force instead

They are one of the best online retailers at sorting out returns in my experience.

davedave3;5322054

A pc with no OP system, 4 gb ram 500gb hard drive it's at 229 right now, … A pc with no OP system, 4 gb ram 500gb hard drive it's at 229 right now, it was just over 115 a few days ago. Got windows xp pro from a torrent site:)

damn I was looking at this one too :x I guess that's where the "you snooze you lose" phrase comes in

Yes when stock gets low they bump the price. There were 160 when I posted the deal now just 28. Just think yourself lucky a week before I bought (for somebody else) the Celeron E1400 with 320GB HDD for £200.:x

But saying that both systems are still good value.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281972
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions