What's With My Udders?

Found 2nd Jul
I just don't get it.
I've lost over a stone in the last 6 weeks, but my man teets are growing and getting pointy.
I'm on a reduced diet and have reduced my alcohol intake.
Can anyone tell me what's happening?
If this carries on, I'll have bigger baps than my missus!

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Are you having any testosterone supplements or injections? Sounds like gynecomastia aka gyno (man boobs)

This can happen when your testosterone levels rise and crash. It creates puffy nipples which then begin to look like cones. This is because of a hormone imbalance of estrogen and testosterone. Men have high testosterone so when the levels fluctuate this can happen.

If you’ve lost 6 stone in 6 weeks i imagine you were quite heavy and to me this is a massive achievement for you so well done.

If it’s not gyno I would think it’s more fatty tissue that hasn’t gone yet after losing so much weight. Sounds like more stubborn fat. Fasted cardio is excellent for burning off stubborn fat.

Book an appointment with your GP and ask him to do a check on your test levels as you are concerned as to whether it’s gyno. It will be a simple blood test and they will check your hormones and test levels. No one can tell if you have a hormone imbalance, only a blood test.
Also gyno can be reversed if it’s caught early otherwise you will need surgery to remove the tissue.

Not trying to scare you I just know people who’ve had gyno before and regretted not getting it checked early enough.
Edited by: "jayonline85" 2nd Jul
jayonline8519 m ago

Are you having any testosterone supplements or injections? Sounds like …Are you having any testosterone supplements or injections? Sounds like gynecomastia aka gyno (man boobs)This can happen when your testosterone levels rise and crash. It creates puffy nipples which then begin to look like cones. This is because of a hormone imbalance of estrogen and testosterone. Men have high testosterone so when the levels fluctuate this can happen. If you’ve lost 6 stone in 6 weeks i imagine you were quite heavy and to me this is a massive achievement for you so well done. If it’s not gyno I would think it’s more fatty tissue that hasn’t gone yet after losing so much weight. Sounds like more stubborn fat. Fasted cardio is excellent for burning off stubborn fat. Book an appointment with your GP and ask him to do a check on your test levels as you are concerned as to whether it’s gyno. It will be a simple blood test and they will check your hormones and test levels. No one can tell if you have a hormone imbalance, only a blood test.Also gyno can be reversed if it’s caught early otherwise you will need surgery to remove the tissue. Not trying to scare you I just know people who’ve had gyno before and regretted not getting it checked early enough.

If he was losing 1 stone per week.... I wouldn't be worried about moobs
Edited by: "Splodger101" 2nd Jul
Splodger1018 m ago

If he was losing 1 stone per week.... I wouldn't be worried about If he was losing 1 stone per week.... I wouldn't be worried about moobs

True. It's a shame to do something so good but begin to worry about something else right after it.
jayonline8534 m ago

Are you having any testosterone supplements or injections? Sounds like …Are you having any testosterone supplements or injections? Sounds like gynecomastia aka gyno (man boobs)This can happen when your testosterone levels rise and crash. It creates puffy nipples which then begin to look like cones. This is because of a hormone imbalance of estrogen and testosterone. Men have high testosterone so when the levels fluctuate this can happen. If you’ve lost 6 stone in 6 weeks i imagine you were quite heavy and to me this is a massive achievement for you so well done. If it’s not gyno I would think it’s more fatty tissue that hasn’t gone yet after losing so much weight. Sounds like more stubborn fat. Fasted cardio is excellent for burning off stubborn fat. Book an appointment with your GP and ask him to do a check on your test levels as you are concerned as to whether it’s gyno. It will be a simple blood test and they will check your hormones and test levels. No one can tell if you have a hormone imbalance, only a blood test.Also gyno can be reversed if it’s caught early otherwise you will need surgery to remove the tissue. Not trying to scare you I just know people who’ve had gyno before and regretted not getting it checked early enough.

He said a stone in 6 weeks, not 6 in 6 weeks.
I think we need photos as proof.
With you wearing something sexy and silky, that leaves just a little for the imagination
hearts221 h, 48 m ago

He said a stone in 6 weeks, not 6 in 6 weeks.

Ahhh before I’m sure it read 6 stone in 6 weeks. I think I need to pay more attention unless it’s been edited

And if he’s only lost a stone and growing moobs then gyno is still possible.
Original Poster
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell1 h, 22 m ago

I think we need photos as proof.With you wearing something sexy and silky, …I think we need photos as proof.With you wearing something sexy and silky, that leaves just a little for the imagination

Naughty
Original Poster
jayonline852 h, 34 m ago

Na, I haven't lost 6 stone. Even at my weight atm, I couldn't afford to lose that much.
Maybe it's just to do with my age and lifestyle, but I thought that if I lost a few pounds, my titties would reduce. No such luck, they're growing! Must be some strange body reaction.
Your not having anything soya based are you.? That can make man boobs
jayonline851 h, 50 m ago

Ahhh before I’m sure it read 6 stone in 6 weeks. I think I need to pay m …Ahhh before I’m sure it read 6 stone in 6 weeks. I think I need to pay more attention unless it’s been edited And if he’s only lost a stone and growing moobs then gyno is still possible.

I know you misread... No worries
Original Poster
MonkeysUncle6 h, 17 m ago

Your not having anything soya based are you.? That can make man boobs

Nope, no soya.
Just do press-ups. Set an end objective to get to 2 sets of 50 by November. Don’t take steroids, protein supplements, cigarettes, cigars or any drugs!

Start with a few press ups. If you can’t do any then start with quarter press-ups, where you bend you knees and pivot on them. Practice them daily. Start with around 2 to 5 press ups a day if it’s your first time then increase gradually each week to challenge yourself. Best of luck!
Are you pregnant? Lactatin?. Sounds like a weird hormone imbalance.
If all else fails, you could always open a cab firm in Royston Vasey.
I got titties like a woman, titties like a woman, hilarious video.
Could be 2 reasons, your body is trying to store fat due to your incorrect diet, yes you are losing weight but by going without your body is storing fat in certain parts of your body as it assumes food is getting scarce. Or the fat is being replaced by muscle tissue which is larger than fat cells.
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 3rd Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions