Groups

Whats with the new Libby on neighbours!!!!

Anybody no where the old libby has gone, dont like it when they change the charactors.

11 Comments

I'm sure I read somewhere that the original has, or had, pneumonia, so they had to get a stand-in. The normal one should be back in a few weeks.

Original Poster

civms47;4415404

I'm sure I read somewhere that the original has, or had, pneumonia, so … I'm sure I read somewhere that the original has, or had, pneumonia, so they had to get a stand-in. The normal one should be back in a few weeks.

Thanks, i dont like the new 1, just doesn't seem right after all these years!

Banned

You watch her and see the Old libby lip syncing behind her it's weird.

civms47;4415404

I'm sure I read somewhere that the original has, or had, pneumonia, so … I'm sure I read somewhere that the original has, or had, pneumonia, so they had to get a stand-in. The normal one should be back in a few weeks.

i'm pretty sure the G/F watched the latest Australian series, and she was in it. So that's 3 months I think

Banned

bazzaric;4415671

i'm pretty sure the G/F watched the latest Australian series, and she was … i'm pretty sure the G/F watched the latest Australian series, and she was in it. So that's 3 months I think

stop being a scare munger

"Actress Michala Banas will step in as Libby Kennedy temporarily while Kym Valentine takes a break from Neighbours to recover from pneumonia.
    The Neighbours' star is taking a one month break from her role as Libby after becoming ill with pneumonia. Kym will be replaced by Michala Banas, who will step in as the new Libby from 10th November to 8th December.

Michala has been in Blue Heelers, Always Greener and is more recently, one of the McLeod’s Daughters, Kate Manfredi. "

]The official line

lumoruk;4415700

stop being a scare munger "Actress Michala Banas will step in as Libby … stop being a scare munger "Actress Michala Banas will step in as Libby Kennedy temporarily while Kym Valentine takes a break from Neighbours to recover from pneumonia. The Neighbours' star is taking a one month break from her role as Libby after becoming ill with pneumonia. Kym will be replaced by Michala Banas, who will step in as the new Libby from 10th November to 8th December. Michala has been in Blue Heelers, Always Greener and is more recently, one of the McLeod’s Daughters, Kate Manfredi. "]The official line

So I was right?? Makes a change.....

Thank goodness I read this before catching up on this week's episodes. What a shock it would have been otherwise.Serious, BTW. Wonder what Dan thinks??;-)

Well done with the info lumoruk. Dan and Libby are planning their wedding. He proposed at Steph's bar in front of everyone and a great big banner. Neighbours - tips on all aspects of life.

chesso;4417993

Thank goodness I read this before catching up on this week's episodes. … Thank goodness I read this before catching up on this week's episodes. What a shock it would have been otherwise.Serious, BTW. Wonder what Dan thinks??;-)Well done with the info lumoruk. Dan and Libby are planning their wedding. He proposed at Steph's bar in front of everyone and a great big banner. Neighbours - tips on all aspects of life.

I watched and went....WTF :?

only watch the Oz soaps

Reminds me of when I was little kid. I used to watch WWF wrestling religiously.

I tuned in one day to find 'The Undertaker' was literally a different person!

How harrowing. I've always reckoned he turned into 'Kane' once the original Undertaker came back - jfyi lol.

Actress Michala Banas will step in as Libby Kennedy temporarily while Kym … Actress Michala Banas will step in as Libby Kennedy temporarily while Kym Valentine takes a break from Neighbours to recover from pneumonia.

What a stupid last name

think they shoould just write them out for a while, and permanently when they leave, like emmerdale Sarah a while back and a few in home and away lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £30,000 and a Parkdean Holiday Home with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/Phone…99
      2. E: 23/10 (+4) Win £40,000, Mercedes GLA & Cliveden House Trip with X Factor…44
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3999
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions