Large Strawberry Milkshake

Then Bring on the Chair

21 Comments

Starter = Speed
    Main Meal = Heroine
    Dessert = Cannabis

someone i dont like

thats why im in the chair

a family meal with all around me could be anythin just the company is good enough

raoul moat aint getting one he shot himself this morning

If I was about to be killed I think food would be last thing on my mind and there is no way I would be able to eat anything!

raptorcigs

raoul moat aint getting one he shot himself this morning

They said they brought him food. Not sure what kind of food though, might have been a MaccieD's

For my last meal:

I would order a naked woman as my table (If i could)

Chicken Madras
    Chicken Biriyani
    Naan bread
    A nice greasy double cheeseburger from MCD x 2
    French fries
    Chocolate chip ice cream
    Chocolate milkshake
    Orange juice
    Baklava
    Tulumba
    Massive steak
    Big bowl of pasta with natural yoghurt
    Fruit yoghurt
    10 x bars of 400g Dairy Milk
    10 x bars of Bournville
    Like 50 x other chocolate stuff like Maltesers

And then i would be so damn fat, i would either die from overeating, or be too fat to be put in the chair.
    Woohoo

DarkKnight

They said they brought him food. Not sure what kind of food though, might … They said they brought him food. Not sure what kind of food though, might have been a MaccieD'sFor my last meal:I would order a naked woman as my table (If i could)Chicken MadrasChicken BiriyaniNaan breadA nice greasy double cheeseburger from MCD x 2French friesChocolate chip ice creamChocolate milkshakeOrange juiceBaklavaTulumbaMassive steakBig bowl of pasta with natural yoghurtFruit yoghurt10 x bars of 400g Dairy Milk10 x bars of BournvilleLike 50 x other chocolate stuff like MaltesersAnd then i would be so damn fat, i would either die from overeating, or be too fat to be put in the chair.Woohoo

Plus you would crap yourself when electrocuted, so that would be a final middle finger up, leaving them all that mess to clean :-D

Me personally, I'd have an epic roast dinner followed by warm chocolate fudge cake with thick frosting and covered in single cream.

20 tons of extremely chewy toffee. With any luck they would all get fed up and go home.

all you can eat buffet

Deep fried brie
    Beef Wellington
    Dunno about dessert - tiramassu or raspberry pavlova, or choc cake something like that

fjente

20 tons of extremely chewy toffee. With any luck they would all get fed … 20 tons of extremely chewy toffee. With any luck they would all get fed up and go home.

Chewing gum would be a better choice

DarkKnight

Chewing gum would be a better choice

Maybe if it was nicotine gum, I'm trying to give up the fags for my health.

hannah19790

Deep fried brie Beef WellingtonDunno about dessert - tiramassu or … Deep fried brie Beef WellingtonDunno about dessert - tiramassu or raspberry pavlova, or choc cake something like that

your too posh i don't even put salt n pepper on mi YEWMANZ!!!

rib-eyed steak home made chips
    raw onion and fryed chilles
    a bottle of talisker

Chinese Chicken Curry, Crispy Beef, Chicken Fried Rice

raptorcigs

your too posh i don't even put salt n pepper on mi YEWMANZ!!!

lol, on ur wot??!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/Gobstoppers.jpg

I think mine would have to be some of my grandmothers homemade cooking
    either beef stew or cottage pie
    followed by her apple pie for dessert

Banned

Pussy pie

Doesn't look that nice mate
    (Keef's Balsamic Portabella Pussy Pie with Nutritional Yeast Infection on Truffled Polenta Bed)

[url=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3308/3446172862_b47b72a458.jpg]

Original Poster

intergeri

lol, good one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions