Groups

What's wrong via most flight search engines

I can't seem to search for direct flights from Manchester to Islamabad using any of the search engines skyscanner google flights opdo lastminute.com etc. they don't seem to include PIA or Shaheen airlines which I believe are the only ones operating direct flights these days to isb from man. any other site I can use which will be cheaper than directly with them.

10 Comments

Original Poster

anyone out there

PIA website will be cheapest visit them directly.

Shaheen Airways directly on Shaheen website (Wouldn't touch Shaheen)

Give me the dates and I can check for you.

Original Poster

MrMan2011

PIA website will be cheapest visit them directly.Shaheen Airways directly … PIA website will be cheapest visit them directly.Shaheen Airways directly on Shaheen website (Wouldn't touch Shaheen)Give me the dates and I can check for you.

​are u able to check the Shaheen airlines I have cheked PIA but only issue is I need book with a credit debit card of person travelling and they don't have it in there name. dates basically for 3 weeks anytime including the 2 weeks school holidays in April which are. 7th April till 24th April. cheapest I have seen is going around 11th to 28th but would like a bit more days if possible. we can get away with 1 week off school not in holidays if that makes any sense. for 2 adults and 4 children.

always used southall travel or traveltrolley in the past ns if they run pia or shaheen though

wackypaki

always used southall travel or traveltrolley in the past ns if they run … always used southall travel or traveltrolley in the past ns if they run pia or shaheen though

I belive travel trolley is Southall travel.
    traveltrolley.co.uk/ter…ns/

Edited by: "Adam786123" 29th Jan

Original Poster

Adam786123

I belive travel trolley is Southall … I belive travel trolley is Southall travel.http://www.traveltrolley.co.uk/terms-conditions/#

​is it more reliable than sasti flight I have heard few people not getting there tickets after payment.

Banned

South all is expensive , end of June prices are £500 .
    Your properly looking at £450 for April as that is the going rate now.
    Always book end of Chrismas ,much cheaper in November and December

Banned

Google these guys, uk travel in Dewsbury . Get price over phone

MynameisM

​is it more reliable than sasti flight I have heard few people not g … ​is it more reliable than sasti flight I have heard few people not getting there tickets after payment.

​never had a problem booking through them at all, always got tickets at price quoted. dont book ovrt the phone though they con you into paying more

Original Poster

wackypaki

​never had a problem booking through them at all, always got tickets at p … ​never had a problem booking through them at all, always got tickets at price quoted. dont book ovrt the phone though they con you into paying more

​hi mate i have just gone with travel trolley in the end as it was coming up cheapest and was easier than going to local agent. i booked flights on turkish airline, the question I want ask u if u know is they haven't taken a passport number or any other detials off me apart from passenger names and dob. is this fine normal. and 2. as I paid with a debit card will I need take this to the airport with me or its not required if I do do I need take bank statement aswell.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....33
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789
      3. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)55
      4. Bearded chat1225

See more discussions