Groups

Whats wrong with my internet?

every time I open the comments on a deal or misc on here the page loads as if my internet is on limited connectivity, i.e. the page only half loads

its not happening with any other website - is it my computer or a problem at hotukdeals?

its really annoying me!!!

6 Comments

If you are on a Windows machine, try going into your 'Internet Options' and deleting all your browser history, etc... then try those pages again, and see if anything has improved.

Original Poster

jpxdude;7176542

If you are on a Windows machine, try going into your 'Internet Options' … If you are on a Windows machine, try going into your 'Internet Options' and deleting all your browser history, etc... then try those pages again, and see if anything has improved.

Yeah it worked - thanks a lot! Rep added;-)

Banned

having a few probs here today too, you with orange

roryk83;7176620

Yeah it worked - thanks a lot! Rep added;-)

Thanks!! Glad it works

Suspect that your C: drive is full up... deleting the temp files may only be a temp solution (if you'll pardon the pun).

Original Poster

pgregg;7176731

Suspect that your C: drive is full up... deleting the temp files may only … Suspect that your C: drive is full up... deleting the temp files may only be a temp solution (if you'll pardon the pun).

yeah just had something flash up saying something along those lines...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553814
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767508
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....68

See more discussions