Whats wrong with my laptop?

Everything was working fine until today...suddenly cannot view certain webpages... ie facebook cannot see my wall or post status as page just loads...along with many sites i view daily.Cannot get onto my local newspaper website,check mails etc...page just keeps loading or doesnt display full content only few words?

Thanks Staci x

11 Comments

Original Poster

Its a new laptop windows 7...

Have you tried another browser? Did you check your firewall permissions? System restore? Maybe your broadband provider is having issues? Wireless box?
Edited by: "kavakava" 20th Dec 2010

Original Poster

I'll do a system restore now..brb x

Original Poster

Thanks System restore still not fixed it...Will try next solution then will uninstall and reinstall IE..

Original Poster

Deffo not the internet as the kids laptops are fine...

Have you got anti-virus/firewall that may be blocking it?

Failing that.........it's Alan Sugar

parisp

Thanks System restore still not fixed it...Will try next solution then … Thanks System restore still not fixed it...Will try next solution then will uninstall and reinstall IE..

Just forget IE and install Chrome or Firefox instead.

Original Poster

Its fixed now...one of the solutions above fixed it not sure which one! Thankyou x

parisp

Its fixed now...one of the solutions above fixed it not sure which one! … Its fixed now...one of the solutions above fixed it not sure which one! Thankyou x

good to hear

Parisp..

Noticed through google that you recently bought a 5ft singing dancing homer simpson...been looking for one of these to replace an old one that stopped working. Is it for sale or do you have any plans to sell it? Will offer good money for it if your interested!!

Lauren - Wigan UK
Contact me on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX MOD Removed
Edited by moderator: "." 20th Dec 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763866
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214084
    3. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1421
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2344

See more discussions