Whats wrong with the Tesco DOTD link?

6 replies
Found 27th Jan 2008
HI

I received the daily email from Tesco with the link to the DOTD but it doesn't link to anything. Have tried to access it directly from their site but it still doesn't show. Is anybody else having the same problem?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Original Poster

[QUOTE=sadiebabes;1510073]Working fine for me

tesco.com/dea…ay/[/QUO

Thanks for trying ,can you click buy it now? I followed your link and got the picture but couldn't click through for the rest of the details. Starting to think I may have broken the computer somehow.

D'oh! I just tried clicking it & the items don't come up... Either both of our pc's are broken or there's a problem with the Tesco site! :lol:

Original Poster

sadiebabes;1510085

D'oh! I just tried clicking it & the items don't come up... Either both … D'oh! I just tried clicking it & the items don't come up... Either both of our pc's are broken or there's a problem with the Tesco site! :lol:

Well thats a relief, at least I don't need to explain that I have executed another PC.:-D

Thanks Sadiebabes (have repped for your time)

:giggle:

Aww that's no problem favour returned!

same here, nothing just this: "Sorry today's deal of the day is unavailable - but please come back tomorrow, we'll have another fantastic deal to show you"
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    2. Which wall design do you like best?11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35114
    5. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2245

See more discussions