Groups

What's you favourite Glastonbury moment?

Just watching Pulp's headline act in 1995 and got me thinking... what is the best act ever to play at Glaso's (in your opinion of course)

(Include links wherever possible)

18 Comments

Original Poster

Springsteen

I thought Muse last year was one of the best, also Robbie (although I don't particulalrly like him) I remember from a few years ago it was really sunny and hot on the Sunday evening I think and it looked like a great performance and atmosphere.

Chemical Brothers.

The Prodigy anywhere tbf.

Coldplay around 2005?

Any Pendulum performance there too.

whitestripes for me - even more amazing since there were only 2 of them - sounded more like a 4 piece.

'Hot chip' just for the shellsuits!

Radiohead '03

I was there when Chemical Brothers played in 2007 (or maybe it was another year, I can't remember) and it was amazing. Although, from the videos, The Prodigy look amazing. Can't believe I missed out that year!

Edited by: "oldmanhouse" 18th Jun 2011

Banned

Here and now / planet gong
    Groove Armada
    Verve
    pendulum
    Coldplay

Daft Punk
    Chemical Brothers
    The Aliens

Jay-Z

REM < Spine tingling set - lost myself in it completely. Great memories.
    Willie Nelson < link, although I saw him in the early 2000s the first time
    Roni Size & Reprazent < lighting was amazing for this
    Edited by: "TUSSFC" 20th Jun 2011

Iggy pop and stooges when he convinced security that it was a good idea to let a someone from the crowd come and dance with him, and about a hundred other people joined him.

solarforce

Iggy pop and stooges when he convinced security that it was a good idea … Iggy pop and stooges when he convinced security that it was a good idea to let a someone from the crowd come and dance with him, and about a hundred other people joined him.

Ha, class - youtube.com/wat…OoI
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA22
      2. Speccing a gaming pc412
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.712
      4. Legal advice?45

See more discussions