Whats you favourite icecream?

Mine has to be a mint cornetto or Twister.

37 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.unilever.com.au/Images/Sts-Cornetto-Mint-Slice-125_tcm72-32532.jpg

fab!!!

ben and jerry cookie dough

I love the sandwich part of Maxibon's, they are in the 2 for £3 offer in ASDA so I have 2 boxes :oops:

My favourite ice cream tub is starberry cheesecake haagen daz

Joes -

Haagen Dazs Praline & Cream.

Original Poster

oh yeh that newish magnum is nice , its got nice packaging lol.

Chocolate covered sausage with a creamy vanilla filling.

I love Twisters and Ben and Jerry's ice cream

sho_me_da_money;5637280

Chocolate covered sausage with a creamy vanilla filling.

hahaha

ben & jerry's cherry garcia is my fav tub icecream
but got to say mint cornetto's are great too :thumbsup: used to love feasts but the choc in the middle doesn't taste the same anymore :-(

cheerleader;5637331

used to love feasts but the choc in the middle doesn't taste the same … used to love feasts but the choc in the middle doesn't taste the same anymore :-(

a lot of stuff tastes different/worse now they have got rid of all the artifical colors/flavours :'(

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5637230

Haagen Dazs Praline & Cream.

Oh Hell Yes :))) +1111111

Favourite Icecream Cornish. Favourite Lolly have to agree either Twister or Feast.

Banned

white magnum all the way
or oyster with nuts and sauce off the ice cream van

I love the mint choc chip ice cream you get from the ice cream kiosks, with the proper fancy wafer cornet things. yum.

Haagen Dazs Cookie & Cream or a 99 with flake, hundreds & thousands and strawberry sauce

MarzBarz;5637200

yuummm, my favourite

a good italian or home made pistacio ice cream in a cone.

Mr Whippy's 99 :-D

Mr Whippy's icecream... love vanilla flavoured ice cream... hated it as a kid but love it now lol

I also love Mars Ice creams... mmmm yummy!!

tinkerbell28;5637807

Yum! Yep a Mr whippy.....

Ohh with strawberry sauce too

ChipSticks;5637452

I love the mint choc chip ice cream you get from the ice cream kiosks, … I love the mint choc chip ice cream you get from the ice cream kiosks, with the proper fancy wafer cornet things. yum.

+1 i love these !!!!!

fireheaven;5637792

Mr Whippy's 99 :-D

the icecream van that comes round here is only 60p for a 99 :-D
do you think i should post it as a deal on here? :whistling: :lol:

cheerleader;5638302

the icecream van that comes round here is only 60p for a 99 :-Ddo you … the icecream van that comes round here is only 60p for a 99 :-Ddo you think i should post it as a deal on here? :whistling: :lol:

Nooo way!! Mine charges me £1.40 despite me protesting it should be 99 :x

Get it posted lol

fireheaven;5638321

Nooo way!! Mine charges me £1.40 despite me protesting it should be 99 … Nooo way!! Mine charges me £1.40 despite me protesting it should be 99 :xGet it posted lol

lol you know it would get voted cold by the not available in my area brigade :whistling:
we moved here nearly 5 years ago & he has never put his prices up in all that time & when my youngest was tiny i used to ask for another cone so i could put a bit of mine in & he used to give me the cone for free & put a little bit of ice cream in for him :-D

cheerleader;5638364

lol you know it would get voted cold by the not available in my area … lol you know it would get voted cold by the not available in my area brigade :whistling:we moved here nearly 5 years ago & he has never put his prices up in all that time & when my youngest was tiny i used to ask for another cone so i could put a bit of mine in & he used to give me the cone for free & put a little bit of ice cream in for him :-D

Yeah you are probably right - but would be funny all the same

cool - I wish ours was like that, he is grumpy perv :roll:

fireheaven;5638405

Yeah you are probably right - but would be funny all the samecool - I … Yeah you are probably right - but would be funny all the samecool - I wish ours was like that, he is grumpy perv :roll:

ours is quite young & not bad looking i think a double cone 99 is £1
my boys get the hump tho cos he always comes down our road when dinner is nearly ready :lol:

my fave ice cream is rum and raisin or tutti fruitti x

Haagan Daz - Pralines and Cream or Belgium Chocolate

cheerleader;5638423

ours is quite young & not bad looking i think a double cone 99 is £1my … ours is quite young & not bad looking i think a double cone 99 is £1my boys get the hump tho cos he always comes down our road when dinner is nearly ready :lol:

Lol - mine comes at just the right time, after 8 when the kids are in bed so more for me :-D

Ben & Jerry's Choc chip Cookie Dough :-D
*drools*

Mint choc chip and coffee ice cream are my fav flavours

Original Poster

Mango ice cream is nice as well.

cheshire ice cream farm. . . .ferrero roche (sp!) swoon

Chocolate covered whippy ice cream - only seem to get this at the seaside!
Cornish is my favourite with grated chocolate on top

zoom. remember it?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1850
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions