Groups

Whats you p*rn name?

Mine is Paddy Goode.
    First pets name and mothers maiden name....

18 Comments

Hornswaggle

Candy O'Conner

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2312020

Hornswaggle

ok...:whistling:

sammy quinn

kitty davies

Ivor Biggin

You do realise that these 'jokes' were originally for getting easy answers to your security questions for the bank etc, do not be fooled into giving out these details, for a joke or otherwise.

BFM

BurningFeetMan;2312105

You do realise that these 'jokes' were originally for getting easy … You do realise that these 'jokes' were originally for getting easy answers to your security questions for the bank etc, do not be fooled into giving out these details, for a joke or otherwise.BFM

I was just about to say that! Skusey is trying to stealz our moniez!!!!!11111111 (Joking)

Original Poster

BurningFeetMan;2312105

You do realise that these 'jokes' were originally for getting easy … You do realise that these 'jokes' were originally for getting easy answers to your security questions for the bank etc, do not be fooled into giving out these details, for a joke or otherwise.BFM

:thumbsup: Thanks, just going away on a 12 months cruise

Lol well mothers maiden name isnt one of the security questions asked on my online banking so maybe they changed the questions for this reason?

My apologies Skusey, i was not implying you were doing this for anything dishonest, its just a heads up to some people who are quite liberal with their information that there are plenty of people out there who will take advantage of things like this. Sorry if i spoil the fun

BFM

U aint gettin my money!!

skusey;2312155

:thumbsup: Thanks, just going away on a 12 months cruise

Can i come?;-)

BurningFeetMan;2312105

yup im in agreement with that one lol

Also agree, the amount of data that people give in forums is quite shocking, but half the time we don't know we are doing it.

thanks for the warning :thumbsup:

rep coming your way

yeah because someone is going to be able to hack someones account when all they know is their mothers maiden name, they might also need to know who they are for a start as well as a lot of other things

Chris Peacock

BurningFeetMan;2312183

My apologies Skusey, i was not implying you were doing this for anything … My apologies Skusey, i was not implying you were doing this for anything dishonest, its just a heads up to some people who are quite liberal with their information that there are plenty of people out there who will take advantage of things like this. Sorry if i spoil the fun :(BFM

Know what you mean. A security firm did a survey recently, polled people in a major London mainline station, Paddington or somewhere, asked them all the usual security questions including DOB, postcode, mothers maiden name, etc, all for the princely sum of a creme egg!

4 out of 5 gave their their full details!

ANYWAY!

Darkie Hughes!

:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions