What's your best and Worst Freebie?

20 replies
Found 12th Dec 2004
Whats the best and worst freebie you have had?

Two free energy saving lightbulbs
:cry: Packet of sugar. It's the worst because I had to pick it up from the main post office and pay for parking. I didn't know what the package was at the time :cry:

20 Comments

best is probably 3 lots of molton brown stuff worth £27 each...

worst? well, no freebie can be bad!!! lol but probably a recipe booklet for beef (i'm veggie!!!!!!!!) :lol:

Best: Free Cinema Tickets
Worst: Free Booze ( i don't drink )

Best - o2 sim cards
worst - tea bag that had split open!!

best - 15 free sim cards (all o2)
worst - a small sachet of sugar

Best: Free cinema tickets
Worst: All the useless catalogues that keep coming.

best freebie was mini treats from johnsons

worst was a mini keyring torch didnt work lol

haha good thread.....

worst is those perfume samples on postcards
best is a headband

Sloth/Mod

WOW.............BIIGGGGGGGGGG Bump. lol

Syzable;4437982

WOW.............BIIGGGGGGGGGG Bump. lol

i know i know i did it before i found out magicbeans got into trouble for doing it didnt know that your not aloud to bump old threads in misc :? weird huh

Worst freebie, i drove 10 miles for a KFC once, when i got home i had 15 chips in a large portion, i complained for a laugh via a very sarcastic letter, the area manager and the franchise owner (the Brighton store) actually turned up at my flat without notice about 2 weeks later (i didnt let them in when they buzzed as i thought they were Jehovas, sadly my girlfriend came home about 10 mins later and let them in, sat down and offered me a tour of the KFC kitchens in Brighton and a free 2 piece meal and i could invite 3 firends!

ilovepink;4438023

i know i know i did it before i found out magicbeans got into trouble for … i know i know i did it before i found out magicbeans got into trouble for doing it didnt know that your not aloud to bump old threads in misc :? weird huh

:shock: MB?

rosie2008;4438056

:shock: MB?

yep says shes suspended now:x

Sloth/Mod

OMG she's been suspended. :-(

Anyway...........the merits of this thread are still valid imo.............it's a timeless question and thread. :-D

ilovepink;4438073

yep says shes suspended now:x

:? I just dont understand what`s going on lately.:roll: Would never have thought anything wrong with digging up an old thread for fun:?

Sloth/Mod

rosie2008;4438093

:? I just dont understand what`s going on lately.:roll: Would never have … :? I just dont understand what`s going on lately.:roll: Would never have thought anything wrong with digging up an old thread for fun:?

Must depend on who you are as well............others have done this and their post gets removed and nothing else done.

Consistency.......much. :roll:

Syzable;4438120

Must depend on who you are as well............others have done this and … Must depend on who you are as well............others have done this and their post gets removed and nothing else done. Consistency.......much. :roll:

are you saying that theres favouritisum (sp?) on this site, well i never would of thought that in a million years......................:whistling:

lol sarcasum much

Syzable;4438120

Must depend on who you are as well............others have done this and … Must depend on who you are as well............others have done this and their post gets removed and nothing else done. Consistency.......much. :roll:

exactly...............there seems to be NO consistency lately.............Me wonders who next:roll:

oooops. forgot to say what my best and worst freebie was. Well it has to be jelly bellies................
Best cos they taste so good:-D Worst cos the packet is soooooooooooooooo tiny:?

free environmentally friendly toilet bags to reduce the water in the toiler ??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2456
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …46
    4. Add one, leave one game54415441

See more discussions