Posted 23rd Dec 2022
Sharing is caring, whats your favourite xmas joke? or even the one that makes you groan the most?
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment

21 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    I bought a Christmas tree today The girl in the shop asked if I was going to put it up myself I said... no I’ll be putting it up in the lounge
  2. Avatar
    49125865-10lj2.jpg
  3. Avatar
    My favourite from a cracker: " Hickory Dickery Dock, two mice ran up the clock. The clock struck one and the other escaped with minor injuries"
  4. Avatar
    How did Mary and Joseph get their Christmas shopping delivered? By a Lidl donkey.
    Author
    I actually liked this one, and weirdly I hadnnt heard before.
  5. Avatar
    Question: What did the angry snowman say to the carrot?
    Answer: “ Get out of my face! “
  6. Avatar
    Author
    I forgot to share any myself, here's one from Gary Delaney;

Every Christmas morning, me and my siblings would creep across the landing, shouting "has he been! Has he been!"

Because none of us were allowed downstairs to open our presents until my father had finished taking his morning poo
  7. Avatar
    Evri
    Author
    I've got similar feelings toward DPD at the moment.
  8. Avatar
    What's the best present you can give someone?
    A: A broken drum - I mean you can't beat that can you?
  9. Avatar
    Dad Dad I got my eye on a new bike for Christmas it's in Halfords Shop window. Keep your eye on it it son your not getting your arse on it!
  10. Avatar
    Why was the snowman rummaging through the bag of carrots in the supermarket?
    He was picking his nose.
  11. Avatar
    How does good King Wenceslas like his pizza?

Deep and crisp and even.
  12. Avatar
    Where is the turkey never hungry? Because it always gets stuffed
  13. Avatar
    Not a joke, however, all but one cracker had the same saying. And still to this day 35+ years ago I recall it every time I pull one.

“Footsteps in the sand of time are not made by sitting down” rubbish isn’t it but it plagues me still !
  14. Avatar
    Does Santa ever get Claustrophobia going down chimneys?
  15. Avatar
    What does Miley Cyrus have at Christmas?

A twerky.
  16. Avatar
    How did Mary and Joseph know Jesus was 6lb 6oz?

A "weigh" in a manger
Top Merchants