Groups

Whats Your Biggest Bargain Buy?

what bargains have you found on hukd or off
    really cheap
    mine was kinda on hukd
    i wnet to find something in a shop that was mega cheap on hukd but it wasnt there!
    so i decided to stumble into an auction
    In a like minute decision i bought a large 3 bed house for 5,000 in a good quiet area no mine underneath either
    whats yr biggest bargain buy

17 Comments

Original Poster

meant 2 be in misc sorry can this be transferred please

19" LCD monitor from BigPockets - £000.00 (they never took the payment).

Original Poster

Predikuesi;5425729

19" LCD monitor from BigPockets - £000.00 (they never took the payment).

wow how come?

rihanna08;5425734

wow how come?

Cus he NICKED It!:w00t:

So far percentage wise Killzone two for about £6.90 a couple of days after realise.

rihanna08;5425734

wow how come?

Don't really know. Everything went through, they delivered it, and that is all I knew until my statement arrived. That was over two years ago when 19" monitors were about the same price as 22" ones today. My wife uses it now instead of her laptop screen.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;5425755

Don't really know. Everything went through, they delivered it, and that … Don't really know. Everything went through, they delivered it, and that is all I knew until my statement arrived. That was over two years ago when 19" monitors were about the same price as 22" ones today. My wife uses it now instead of her laptop screen.

That was lucky

Original Poster

Adam2050;5425741

Cus he NICKED It!:w00t:So far percentage wise Killzone two for about … Cus he NICKED It!:w00t:So far percentage wise Killzone two for about £6.90 a couple of days after realise.

People tell me your a stalker!

Adam2050;5425741

Cus he NICKED It!:w00t:So far percentage wise Killzone two for about … Cus he NICKED It!:w00t:So far percentage wise Killzone two for about £6.90 a couple of days after realise.

LOL. Not really. You try buying something from them; you must put in your credit card details. The onus is on them to actually take the money.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;5425772

LOL. Not really. You try buying something from them; you must put in your … LOL. Not really. You try buying something from them; you must put in your credit card details. The onus is on them to actually take the money.

He has a point there?

Making money from it I went into game years ago when they still sold ps1 games and bought Star Ocean, About four or five final fantasy titles and suikoden from them in there deal of 3 for £10.00 i think it was and todays prices are £200 plus for them.

Original Poster

rbquk;5425802

Making money from it I went into game years ago when they still sold ps1 … Making money from it I went into game years ago when they still sold ps1 games and bought Star Ocean, About four or five final fantasy titles and suikoden from them in there deal of 3 for £10.00 i think it was and todays prices are £200 plus for them.

people would pay 200 plus for ps1 games?

The Photobox deal, I ordered 4 30"x20" collages with special delivery and paid £10.99 in september of last year.

The deal was something like buy 3 collages and get 1 of them for £1, but it didnt matter how many you added you got them all for £1 each.

My invoice total was £78.95 but I saved £67.96.

rihanna08;5425767

People tell me your a stalker!

:?

rihanna08;5425886

people would pay 200 plus for ps1 games?

They do yes esp rare role playing games like a couple of the ones above, most games though would cost more to post lol.

Debenhams Shangai king size bed and mattress for £2.00 delivered the day we moved house too,

gutted as I forgot to use free delivery code and quidco, bummer did get two though one for us one for my parents so not too bad I suppose for two £7.50 delivered.

i bought a garden table,chairs and parasol set for £30 at the end of last summer........my nosey next door neighbour had bought the same set from the same shop 2 months earlier for £120......best buy ever just to see the look on his face when i told him!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Banned

I was out lookin to buy a ps2 agen the other month, went into some shop and the lad was abit of a gimp so i knocked him down on the price he wanted £40 with 4 games the eye toy, 2 pads 2 mem cards, i ended up gettin it for £10 and took 2 extra games too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions