Whats your cocktail of choice?

i'm bored!

About to fix me and OH some mojito's, whats your cocktail of choice?

My usual would be a Cosmopolitan or woo woo - proper girly drinks!

51 Comments

Stella

Sex on the beach or if not available a woo woo
Edited by: "ilovepink" 11th Feb 2011

Anything with Sambuca in probably.

Pina Colada or Vodka Martini

Banned

White Russian

Original Poster

nikkib123

Pina Colada or Vodka Martini

hate pina coladas

I quite like slippery nipple too (tia maria mixed with Baileys)

Shloer & Coke (non-alcholic all the way )

sex on the beach, yummmeee

farhadmaster

i normally shloer after ive had a drink

Original Poster

farhadmaster

You should try some mocktails

Same as you OP - WooWoo or Cosmo

Reading the comments just shows how boring I am because I have never tried half of them!

rob roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh? oO

...with some htc desire on the side jokeee

peterjmay

rob roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could combine ilovepink and ODBs suggestions and have Sex On The Beach with a White Russian?

Shellywelly

hate pina coladas :(I quite like slippery nipple too (tia maria mixed … hate pina coladas :(I quite like slippery nipple too (tia maria mixed with Baileys)

Pina colada's remind me of holidays

I don't have cocktails often, in fact can't remember the last time I had one as I am not drinking at the moment.

whatsThePoint

Boring has nothing to do with why you've never had a flawless lol

Why??

whatsThePoint

Boring has nothing to do with why you've never had a flawless lol

You'd need to refinance every time you had one!

whatsThePoint

they cost £35k

Wowzers!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

I'll have a white russian please op

Banned

Sidecar - always hits the spot for me ....brandy/cointreau/lemon juice, in a sugar rimmed glass

Original Poster

master_chief

I'll have a white russian please op

Whats in a white russian?

goldmax

Sidecar - always hits the spot for me ....brandy/cointreau/lemon juice, … Sidecar - always hits the spot for me ....brandy/cointreau/lemon juice, in a sugar rimmed glass

Sounds lethal and yummy!

pretty impressed with the mojito i've made, although on first taste it was gross - had forgot the sugar, now its lush

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Ingredientslarge measure of Louis XII cognachalf a bottle of Cristal Rose … Ingredientslarge measure of Louis XII cognachalf a bottle of Cristal Rose champagnesome brown sugarangostura bittersa few flakes of 24-carat edible gold leafBut the main reason for the exorbitant cost is at the bottom of the crystal glass is an 11-carat white diamond ring[url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2007/dec/08/consumeraffairs.creditcrunch]http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2007/dec/08/consumeraffairs.creditcrunch[/url]

Anyone want to buy me one sounds like my kind of cocktail!

Margarita or sex on the beach

last new year started off making sex on th beach, ran out of cranberry juice so went with fresh raspberries in the smoothie maker, i can't begin to tell you what crazy vodka based smoothies we ended up drinking but the kitchen looked like a riot had taken place in the fruit and veg aisle the next morning X)

Original Poster

michelleleemoo

last new year started off making sex on th beach, ran out of cranberry … last new year started off making sex on th beach, ran out of cranberry juice so went with fresh raspberries in the smoothie maker, i can't begin to tell you what crazy vodka based smoothies we ended up drinking but the kitchen looked like a riot had taken place in the fruit and veg aisle the next morning X)

sounds lush though. My kitchen is scattered in limes at the moment!

Banned

Shellywelly

Whats in a white russian?

Vodka
Kahlua
Milk

Served by a beautiful waitress a must

Call me old fashioned but i like an Old Fashioned :P

Original Poster

master_chief

VodkaKahluaMilkServed by a beautiful waitress a must

Milk in a cocktail.... *vomit*!!

Banned

Shellywelly

Milk in a cocktail.... *vomit*!!

You don't like creamy cocktails??

Original Poster

master_chief

You don't like creamy cocktails??

Ahem... no comment!!

Original Poster

This cocktail sounds nice, has anyone tried it?

Sexy wiggles
INSTRUCTIONS
Fill glass half full of ice. Add strawberry schnapps and rum. Fill glass the rest of the way full with Sprite/ginger ale. Mix. Top glass off with whole strawberry.

INGREDIENTS
1 oz. Strawberry liqueur
1 oz. White rum
Ice cubes
fill With 7-up
1 Strawberries

Shellywelly

This cocktail sounds nice, has anyone tried it?Sexy … This cocktail sounds nice, has anyone tried it?Sexy wigglesINSTRUCTIONSFill glass half full of ice. Add strawberry schnapps and rum. Fill glass the rest of the way full with Sprite/ginger ale. Mix. Top glass off with whole strawberry.INGREDIENTS1 oz. Strawberry liqueur1 oz. White rumIce cubesfill With 7-up1 Strawberries

No but it sounds fab - that's the sort of thing I like.

Original Poster

kaks26

No but it sounds fab - that's the sort of thing I like.

Same here, purple rain is nice too have you tried that? I'm a bit of a cocktail fan

half pint stella (in a pint glass) and a pernod and black mixed into it!

whingygit

half pint stella (in a pint glass) and a pernod and black mixed into it! … half pint stella (in a pint glass) and a pernod and black mixed into it!

I love Pernod

Original Poster

whingygit

half pint stella (in a pint glass) and a pernod and black mixed into it! … half pint stella (in a pint glass) and a pernod and black mixed into it!

hmm will take the pernod with out the stella.

livingthelife07

I love Pernod

Me too, pernod and lemonade can't beat it. Used to like all things aniseed until I overdid the sambuca one night and now can't touch it.
Edited by: "Shellywelly" 11th Feb 2011

If you're at Uni: Dirty Pint!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions