Found 2nd Aug 2009
Are you doing it? or what are you doing instead?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
57 Comments

Original Poster

mines an air ambulance paramedic.

Banned

counting my money

Banned

my dream job would be one of those holiday reporters like "wish you were here"

my current job should allow me to retire at about 40ish and then i'll enjoy the rest of my life travelling ect

I want to be a lady who lunches.

Original Poster

bykergrove;5916517

my dream job would be one of those holiday reporters like "wish you were … my dream job would be one of those holiday reporters like "wish you were here"

do you look like judith chalmers? lol

Banned

international rock star

Top Gear presenter

Banned

Sheep87;5916524

do you look like judith chalmers? lol

haha... the updated male version yes :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Spriggan;5916533

Top Gear presenter

now i like top gear, but couldnt stand working with clarkson.

love to drive the cars tho!:-D

executioner

Banned

Sheep87;5916539

now i like top gear, but couldnt stand working with clarkson.love to … now i like top gear, but couldnt stand working with clarkson.love to drive the cars tho!:-D

ohhh come onnn!

clarkson is ace! he makes the show watchable :-D

Banned

grex9101;5916544

executioner

like that executioner from Resi 5!! :-D :w00t:

that...would be coooooooooooooooooool!

Original Poster

kapows;5916546

ohhh come onnn!clarkson is ace! he makes the show watchable :-D

yeah, but couldnt work with him!

bellabonkers;5916518

I want to be a lady who lunches.

I've done that Bells, it's fun but has a shelf life :roll:

Original Poster

nikkib123;5916557

Official photographer for rock bands, following them round on tour, … Official photographer for rock bands, following them round on tour, getting all down and dirty to get my perfect shot!

the money shot?;-)

personal physio to the England Rugby Team. failing that......a vet

snowflake;5916561

I've done that Bells, it's fun but has a shelf life :roll:

hmm...obviously I would have to have someone keeping me in lunches and manicures lol Until then I'll have to keep the job I have

I'd quite like to be an interior designer...but I'm hopeless at design lol

drummer in a touring band
or photographer/recording video for rock band

kapows;5916551

like that executioner from Resi 5!! :-D :w00t:that...would be … like that executioner from Resi 5!! :-D :w00t:that...would be coooooooooooooooooool!

Um, no...

Just someone who gets to kill bad people and gets paid for it :-D

Banned

nikkib123;5916557

Official photographer for rock bands, following them round on tour, … Official photographer for rock bands, following them round on tour, getting all down and dirty to get my perfect shot!

wanna go for a practice run?? :-D

Father. I do it now around work, but it'd be nice to have the means to do it exclusively without having to go to work as well but still keep them well provided for.

Banned

grex9101;5916581

Um, no...Just someone who gets to kill bad people and gets paid for it :-D

testfreaks.com/blo…jpg

do it in style! :-D

Banned

Rolling Stone journalist 1976-1979

Love my job now

but always wanted to be a forensics scientist but was dire at science at school, if I had the time and money I would retrain

id love to just be able to look after my son during the day rather than work

oh........and planning on being an author imminently ;-)

A gainy... A gaeonyc... A gaenycolog...
Oh bummer.. A pilot.

Original Poster

choc1969;5916603

Love my job nowbut always wanted to be a forensics scientist but was dire … Love my job nowbut always wanted to be a forensics scientist but was dire at science at school, if I had the time and money I would retrain

yeah the whole CSI thing appeals to me. I know its not like itson tv, but would be cool. I could have changed halfway through my degree to do forensics, but was swayed away from it as there were no jobs in it

bellabonkers;5916578

hmm...obviously I would have to have someone keeping me in lunches and … hmm...obviously I would have to have someone keeping me in lunches and manicures lol Until then I'll have to keep the job I have :)I'd quite like to be an interior designer...but I'm hopeless at design lol

How ironic, lmao, that's my job lololol

rockyfella;5916621

A gainy... A gaeonyc... A gaenycolog...Oh bummer.. A pilot.

:giggle:

Sheep87;5916626

yeah the whole CSI thing appeals to me. I know its not like itson tv, but … yeah the whole CSI thing appeals to me. I know its not like itson tv, but would be cool. I could have changed halfway through my degree to do forensics, but was swayed away from it as there were no jobs in it

shame hun, it's not even about the whole CSI thing, even doing forensics on fossils and wooly mammoths is interesting, all this carbon dating malarkey, like the ones in Bones

rockyfella;5916621

:-D

rockyfella;5916621

lol

I would have thought a pro boxer... :-D

Original Poster

choc1969;5916642

:giggle:shame hun, it's not even about the whole CSI thing, even doing … :giggle:shame hun, it's not even about the whole CSI thing, even doing forensics on fossils and wooly mammoths is interesting, all this carbon dating malarkey, like the ones in Bones

its alright, im about to start my dream job anyway so ill just stick to watching CSI

Assassin.

Original Poster

rockyfella;5916621

lol:-D

pro basketballer

Original Poster

micoo;5916657

pro basketballer

your nearly there?

Sheep87;5916666

your nearly there?

nope lol, i wish :lol: i play fr my uni, with a lot of hard work i over the next to years i could make scottish national league but thts still amatuer lol

Original Poster

micoo;5916698

nope lol, i wish :lol: i play fr my uni, with a lot of hard work i over … nope lol, i wish :lol: i play fr my uni, with a lot of hard work i over the next to years i could make scottish national league but thts still amatuer lol

hard work always pays off! good luck

All I know is if you have a dream and you want it badly enough, one way or the other you can make it happen, if you're determined enough. Life is what you make it. I never believed I'd do or achieve half as much as I have, but I have and that's because I know I can. I know I can do anything if I put my mind to it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…816
    2. Laptop help22
    3. Driving anxiety.2736
    4. Black friday mobile deals22

See more discussions