Groups

Whats your excuse...

for being up so late.

massive procrastination on my part, been revising solidly for too long. theres only so much concrete and soils i can handle! only have a few hours more to knw it all

74 Comments

insomnia
    tired of studying
    bored..............................................................

:oops:

I don't have one.... I think I need a life.... :thinking::whistling:

Insomniac
    Too much Irn Bru
    Love how mellow the world feels at this time...

Been watching movies all night, now can't sleep.

Too many grapes lol

rehydrated;4085355

InsomniacToo much Irn BruLove how mellow the world feels at this time...

have you ever been for a walk at 3am 4am feels good lol

choc1969;4085361

Been watching movies all night, now can't sleep.Too many grapes lol

hia choc, im still waiting for surfthechannel to upload Legion :giggle:

I did check lol

Just watched Juno....fab movie

ilovelilac;4085363

have you ever been for a walk at 3am 4am feels good lol

Used to til a prossie got murdered in the local park......now my brothers have told me not to even though I know kung fu :w00t:

Next time you're eating grapes, let me know and I'll feed them to you :-D

surfthechannel -

[url]www.ovguide.com[/url] - The daddy

[url]www.quicksilverscreen.com[/url] - Tried, Tested, Tops :thumbsup:

rehydrated;4085371

Next time you're eating grapes, let me know and I'll feed them to you … Next time you're eating grapes, let me know and I'll feed them to you :-Dsurfthechannel -]www.ovguide.com - The daddy]www.quicksilverscreen.com - Tried, Tested, Tops :thumbsup:

cheers babe....think I still have a few that fell under the duvet lol

squishy grapes on my butt.....nice :-D

You got a date on Monday for the pictures Choc :-(

choc1969;4085370

Used to til a prossie got murdered in the local park......now my brothers … Used to til a prossie got murdered in the local park......now my brothers have told me not to even though I know kung fu :w00t:

Nice.... ! :thinking:

Hiya choc... you are back!!! :-D

"squishy grapes on my butt.....nice"

+ 1 :thumbsup:

choc1969;4085370

Used to til a prossie got murdered in the local park......now my brothers … Used to til a prossie got murdered in the local park......now my brothers have told me not to even though I know kung fu :w00t:

well i havent for been out walking at night for a while, funny thing happended to me in august the night before i went walking came back home bout 4am and nothing happens then next day past 5pm broad day light, a perv comes up to me on my way home and asked if i wanted to have sex in the bushes :w00t: and since then stopped walking at night, i've moved home now, i've had walks at 3am but that as late as it gets for me lol

i also know how to kickbox and tai bo :thumbsup:

rehydrated;4085373

You got a date on Monday for the pictures Choc :-(

no....going on my own :cry:, you gonna drive down ?

dmh77;4085374

Nice.... ! :thinking:Hiya choc... you are back!!! :-D

hey babelicious ;-)

how ya diddling ? missed ya

ilovelilac;4085377

well i havent for been out walking at night for a while, funny thing … well i havent for been out walking at night for a while, funny thing happended to me in august the night before i went walking came back home bout 4am and nothing happens then next day past 5pm broad day light, a perv comes up to me on my way home and asked if i wanted to have sex in the bushes :w00t: and since then stopped walking at night, i've moved home now, i've had walks at 3am but that as late as it gets for me loli also know how to kickbox and tai bo :thumbsup:

OMG I am crying with laughter.......that is so funny :lol::lol:

choc1969;4085379

OMG I am crying with laughter.......that is so funny :lol::lol:

lol, the same week my flat got burgled and i was in it, real bad week had to move asap :thumbsup:

I think im meant to be nocturnal

I would rather you had a hot date I think... :?
    Damn, I knew I shouldn't have sold the Cessna!
    http://i3.tinypic.com/4cj4wur.jpg :roll:

choc1969;4085378

hey babelicious ;-)how ya diddling ? missed ya

Hiya hunny, I'm good thnx!!!!! :-D

How are you then????

ilovelilac;4085384

lol, the same week my flat got burgled and i was in it, real bad week … lol, the same week my flat got burgled and i was in it, real bad week had to move asap :thumbsup:

scary stuff

Glad to see you're all ok xx

I'm good ta dmh, was a bit down this morning but loads better now. Chipped the bridge of my nose on Sunday and have had constant nose bleeds, felt all out of sorts until about 3 hours ago lol

I am so accident prone :oops:

ilovelilac;4085384

lol, the same week my flat got burgled and i was in it, real bad week … lol, the same week my flat got burgled and i was in it, real bad week had to move asap :thumbsup:

hope your student digs are cool then :?

rehydrated;4085387

I would rather you had a hot date I think... :? Damn, I knew I shouldn't … I would rather you had a hot date I think... :? Damn, I knew I shouldn't have sold the Cessna! :roll:

that would've been sooooooo cool :w00t:

choc1969;4085393

Chipped the bridge of my nose on Sunday and have had constant nose bleeds

ouch! made my toes curl

choc1969;4085393

Glad to see you're all ok xxI'm good ta dmh, was a bit down this morning … Glad to see you're all ok xxI'm good ta dmh, was a bit down this morning but loads better now. Chipped the bridge of my nose on Sunday and have had constant nose bleeds, felt all out of sorts until about 3 hours ago lolI am so accident prone :oops:

Aw hunny... :-(

Ive flown a Cessna once rehydrated, was a birthday present great little plane :thumbsup:

phatboy123;4085390

scary stuff

yea didnt sleep for 4day not a wink! cos i was sleeping when burglar came in so i was scared to wake up and see him again

choc1969;4085395

hope your student digs are cool then :?

lol yea, i thought students were too messy to live with so initially got a 2 bed flat with my mate from home cos shes a clean freak :lol:

Are you ok Choc? Sounds a sore one...
    ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/ind…=21
    There is a good link for some of the latest movies...I watched Bride Wars tonight! Ssshh, chick flick, but getting some tips for Nov.5 :w00t:

phatboy123;4085401

ouch! made my toes curl

dmh77;4085402

Aw hunny... :-(

na I'm ok

was broken toes last year and broken ribs and smashed knee the year before :roll:

luckily I know how to bounce as forever falling down my stairs :oops:

rehydrated;4085407

Are you ok Choc? Sounds a sore … Are you ok Choc? Sounds a sore one...http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/index.php?showforum=21There is a good link for some of the latest movies...I watched Bride Wars tonight! Ssshh, chick flick, but getting some tips for Nov.5 :w00t:

cheers babe....:thumbsup:

I may be a chick but love all film genres especially horror and action.

Off to see My Bloody Valentine 3D with my new cinema group next Weds

I was jesting Phatboy. But they are great wee planes. 2 of my mates were taking flying lessons at the same time, and used to take me up and give me a shot. I am only 15 minutes from Glasgow airport and I love the idea that you can just nick over and take your own plane out.

ILL, I hope your in safer digs now

choc1969;4085410

na I'm okwas broken toes last year and broken ribs and smashed knee the … na I'm okwas broken toes last year and broken ribs and smashed knee the year before :roll:luckily I know how to bounce as forever falling down my stairs :oops:

I feel your pain!!!

That big lump of a dog of ours ( as I recall, you have seen a piccy?) is un-walkable!!!! :x

He once dragged me off the steps to our house... and smashed my right knee into the pavement.... :x

He has managed to stuff both my knees... and both my shoulders , for life ( not the worst right now... but as soon as I try to use any of them for the day, they start playing up!!!!! :?)

My Bloody Valentine 3D - I think it will be great! I can't believe how far technology has come, and only now they are starting to bring out 3D movies again...Remember years ago ITV showed them, and you got free 3D glasses in The Sun. I was thinking then that it was a great idea, but never took off...I think there is a new type of glasses now, not the red and blue plastic ones you used to get.
    It will be jumpy I think...Scarey!

dmh77;4085425

I feel your pain!!! That big lump of a dog of ours ( as I recall, you … I feel your pain!!! That big lump of a dog of ours ( as I recall, you have seen a piccy?) is un-walkable!!!! :xHe once dragged me off the steps to our house... and smashed my right knee into the pavement.... :xHe has managed to stuff both my knees... and both my shoulders , for life ( not the worst right now... but as soon as I try to use any of then for the day, they start playing up!!!!! :?)

ouch.......not the best joint to have messed up, will be getting you a zimmer when you're older :?

have seen a pic of your dog.......big brute lol but cute though

rehydrated;4085420

I was jesting Phatboy. But they are great wee planes. 2 of my mates were … I was jesting Phatboy. But they are great wee planes. 2 of my mates were taking flying lessons at the same time, and used to take me up and give me a shot. I am only 15 minutes from Glasgow airport and I love the idea that you can just nick over and take your own plane out.

It was at this small airport in Perth i think, yea it would be soo cool to have your own plane to take on your holidays

ilovelilac;4085406

yea didnt sleep for 4day not a wink! cos i was sleeping when burglar came … yea didnt sleep for 4day not a wink! cos i was sleeping when burglar came in so i was scared to wake up and see him again

4 days! :w00t: my record is 3, and near the end i was feeling drunk with lack of sleep!

I'm at work, good enough excuse! Hope you are all well. XXX.

choc1969;4085433

ouch.......not the best joint to have messed up, will be getting you a … ouch.......not the best joint to have messed up, will be getting you a zimmer when you're older :?have seen a pic of your dog.......big brute lol but cute though

Lol... one time I decided to walk him when I had been drinking... I took him on to the park oposite our house and the little sh** dragged me over forwards... so I grabbed his lead, and then he pulledback in the oppoosite direction !!!! :w00t:

I went home that night looking like a swamp bog thingy!!! :w00t: :thinking:

phatboy123;4085444

It was at this small airport in Perth i think, yea it would be soo cool … It was at this small airport in Perth i think, yea it would be soo cool to have your own plane to take on your holidays4 days! :w00t: my record is 3, and near the end i was feeling drunk with lack of sleep!

what happens is that your body shuts down i think, i didnt even know when how i slept off i just know i slept for a long long time

Just missed a submarine...My back window looks on to the River Clyde. You get a lot of boats going up. I haven't seen a sub in months...I thought I could hear something, by the time I looked out, it was past, you could just see it's "mast" top bit, that sits above the water...I was trying to get a pic to post...Here's another boat that passed the other day -
    http://i44.tinypic.com/2usjy1e.jpg
    Does that make me a boatspotter? :geek:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2487
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1117
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?917

See more discussions