Groups

Whats your excuse????

Well I was just wondering why others are up at silly o'clock?

Im at work on 12 hour nights (3 hours to go)

82 Comments

i can never sleep at normal times, body clock fcked hence me awake

This is normal time for me!! Never been a morning person..........

(The good people are here now too)!

I've just been out to see Calvin Harris. As you do.

No excuse really....... :?

angelfairee;6973154

I've just been out to see Calvin Harris. As you do.

dmh77;6973156

No excuse really....... :?

^^ See! The good people

I like being up at this time! I don't sleep that much anyway! I'm a dilly dallier

Banned

Watchin threads don't get out of hand.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/angelfairee/SDC13987.jpg

Ta-da!

On the phone sorting out issues with my buddies.

baffledsalmon;6973160

I like being up at this time! I don't sleep that much anyway! I'm a dilly … I like being up at this time! I don't sleep that much anyway! I'm a dilly dallier

It's 'cos your electric blanket is broke! ;-)

cw9652;6973169

It's 'cos your electric blanket is broke! ;-)

Haha it's on preheat as I type

Original Poster

Well at least you lot are at home!!

Your all hardcore by the looks of it with your huge reps!!

Original Poster

angelfairee;6973163

Ta-da!

No pineapple?

aScottishBloke;6973162

Watchin threads don't get out of hand.

Don't you worry about threads getting out of hand when i am around :-D

obers82;6973176

Well at least you lot are at home!! Your all hardcore by the looks of it … Well at least you lot are at home!! Your all hardcore by the looks of it with your huge reps!!

You'd think, wouldn't you! I get a lot of (to quote BG1) "h4te" from people on this site. God knows why. I've got lots of messages saying they're jealous :-D Probably true :-D

mod

Spamming and banning

baffledsalmon;6973184

You'd think, wouldn't you! I get a lot of (to quote BG1) "h4te" from … You'd think, wouldn't you! I get a lot of (to quote BG1) "h4te" from people on this site. God knows why. I've got lots of messages saying they're jealous Probably true :-D

You seem alright!!
    andywedge;6973187

Spamming and banning

But not on the Quiz I see!! :x

Ummmmmmmmmm, hold on, I have to post a pic somewhere!! :roll:

obers82;6973176

Well at least you lot are at home!! Your all hardcore by the looks of it … Well at least you lot are at home!! Your all hardcore by the looks of it with your huge reps!!

Lol.... dunno bout 'huge'.... :oops:

doesn't that just mean we spend WAY too much time on here??? :thinking:

:?

mod

cw9652;6973188

You seem alright!! :)But not on the Quiz I see!! :xUmmmmmmmmmm, hold on, … You seem alright!! :)But not on the Quiz I see!! :xUmmmmmmmmmm, hold on, I have to post a pic somewhere!! :roll:

Yeah; me baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Silly season upon us though matey; so never a quiet moment at the moment

Original Poster

dmh77;6973189

Lol.... dunno bout 'huge'.... :oops:doesn't that just mean we spend WAY … Lol.... dunno bout 'huge'.... :oops:doesn't that just mean we spend WAY too much time on here??? :thinking::?

Maybe so! or your just nice members???

There doesn't seem to be any of the not so nice members about tonight!! maybe its because its a school day tomorrow!!

baffledsalmon;6973184

You'd think, wouldn't you! I get a lot of (to quote BG1) "h4te" from … You'd think, wouldn't you! I get a lot of (to quote BG1) "h4te" from people on this site. God knows why. I've got lots of messages saying they're jealous :-D Probably true :-D

Jealous/mental. Take your pick.

obers82;6973194

Maybe so! or your just nice members??? There doesn't seem to be any of … Maybe so! or your just nice members??? There doesn't seem to be any of the not so nice members about tonight!! maybe its because its a school day tomorrow!!

So you take MONDAY'S off school in Liverpool do you :-D

it's a school day TODAY here

obers82;6973194

Maybe so! or your just nice members??? There doesn't seem to be any of … Maybe so! or your just nice members??? There doesn't seem to be any of the not so nice members about tonight!! maybe its because its a school day tomorrow!!

Lol... could also be that!!! :thumbsup:

Where abouts in the NW are you???

baffledsalmon;6973170

Haha it's on preheat as I type

You are sooooo old!! ;-)

darren9030;6973201

So you take MONDAY'S off school in Liverpool do you :-Dit's a school day … So you take MONDAY'S off school in Liverpool do you :-Dit's a school day TODAY here

Took me a while.... but I gottcha!!! ;-)

cw9652;6973206

You are sooooo old!! ;-)

Hahaha I love it. I'm gonna slip on my tartan slippers and flannelette nighty in a minute.

Original Poster

darren9030;6973201

So you take MONDAY'S off school in Liverpool do you :-Dit's a school day … So you take MONDAY'S off school in Liverpool do you :-Dit's a school day TODAY here

Hahaha its still Sunday to me, I started at 18.00 so less of that Im getting confused what day it is!!

Im not in Liverpool so I wouldn't know!! Do they go to school at all there??

Original Poster

dmh77;6973203

Lol... could also be that!!! :thumbsup:Where abouts in the NW are you??? … Lol... could also be that!!! :thumbsup:Where abouts in the NW are you???

Heysham you know it?

or Liverpool according to Darren!!

baffledsalmon;6973209

Hahaha I love it. I'm gonna slip on my tartan slippers and flannelette … Hahaha I love it. I'm gonna slip on my tartan slippers and flannelette nighty in a minute.

Damn you and your 'sexy talk'!! :roll:

obers82;6973215

Heysham you know it?or Liverpool according to Darren!!

Lol.... I have no sense of direction.... 'tis a curse!!! :w00t:

Live in Preston BTW.... mean anything to you???

cw9652;6973216

:roll::roll:

cw9652;6973216

I'm sorry, I forget where I am! I'll try and keep it more demure from now on. Gosh, I'm so embarrassed :oops:

work:whistling:

baffledsalmon;6973223

I'm sorry, I forget where I am! I'll try and keep it more demure from now … I'm sorry, I forget where I am! I'll try and keep it more demure from now on. Gosh, I'm so embarrassed :oops:

Please do.... You know I will have that image in my head all night now!!

(Think football, think football)!!

Original Poster

dmh77;6973222

Lol.... I have no sense of direction.... 'tis a curse!!! :w00t:Live in … Lol.... I have no sense of direction.... 'tis a curse!!! :w00t:Live in Preston BTW.... mean anything to you??? :):roll::roll:

Your half an hour down the motorway or 45 mins down the A6, im just next to Morecambe.

Im up your neck of the woods, the girlfriend wants to go toys r us at Deepdale christmas shopping. :santa:

Original Poster

flp14344;6973225

work:whistling:

Yes somebody else

cw9652;6973228

Please do.... You know I will have that image in my head all night now!! … Please do.... You know I will have that image in my head all night now!! (Think football, think football)!!

If it helps, the flannelette nighty has full length sleeves and buttons up to the neck. It's not one of these risque "3/4 length" things. No siree, I'm no hussey.

Original Poster

cw9652;6973228

Please do.... You know I will have that image in my head all night now!! … Please do.... You know I will have that image in my head all night now!! (Think football, think football)!!

Think football ha, my nan topless on holiday as a kid usually helps!! Jesus im sick!! :?

baffledsalmon;6973232

If it helps, the flannelette nighty has full length sleeves and buttons … If it helps, the flannelette nighty has full length sleeves and buttons up to the neck. It's not one of these risque "3/4 length" things. No siree, I'm no hussey.

Good lord!! You are risking a ban right there!! Calm down, you will turn me into your stalker
    obers82;6973233

Think football ha, my nan topless on holiday as a kid usually helps!! … Think football ha, my nan topless on holiday as a kid usually helps!! Jesus im sick!! :?

Yes, Yes you are! ;-)

obers82;6973229

Your half an hour down the motorway or 45 mins down the A6, im just next … Your half an hour down the motorway or 45 mins down the A6, im just next to Morecambe. Im up your neck of the woods, the girlfriend wants to go toys r us at Deepdale christmas shopping. :santa:

Arrrrggghh!!!

I live around the corner from there... and I don't even want to shop there!!! :w00t:

Go after hours, or you will get stuck!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cw9652;6973237

Good lord!! You are risking a ban right there!! Calm down, you will turn … Good lord!! You are risking a ban right there!! Calm down, you will turn me into your stalker :)Yes, Yes you are! ;-)

I am I think I need help or sleep!! I usually open my mouth before I think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767497
      2. Bearded chat815
      3. What would be HELL to you?3358
      4. One for the mathmaticians2948

See more discussions