Found 16th Nov 2008
we hear all the hype and stuff thrown at us on tv but whats your favorite face cream/ antiwrinkle cream ladies ?
i have run out and need to buy some more
what do you use girls and why?
price? where do you buy it ?
effects? what does it feel like on the skin?

im normal skin type and would love some feedback on whats in your beauty bag ?

thanks gals mwah xx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

I use cow dung.. honestly.. i swear by it.. you wouldn't believe im 86 this year would you. I totally recomend it to you girls. :thumbsup: please excuse my smelling pisstakes

eating right and drinking enough water >>>

I use the Doir one,it's pricey but lasts for ages and is lovely on the skin.Comes in a few versions ie anti ageing and spf etc.£38 a pot.;-)

Botanics Mature Intensive Nourishing Serum £6:99, I have quite dry skin and find this works for me......but as BG1 says I do drink a lot of water too

Original Poster

francescaseaman;3481959

I use the Doir one,it's pricey but lasts for ages and is lovely on the … I use the Doir one,it's pricey but lasts for ages and is lovely on the skin.Comes in a few versions ie anti ageing and spf etc.£38 a pot.;-)

i dont mind spending money if its good

and lasts thanks will have a look :-D

francescaseaman;3481959

I use the Doir one,it's pricey but lasts for ages and is lovely on the … I use the Doir one,it's pricey but lasts for ages and is lovely on the skin.Comes in a few versions ie anti ageing and spf etc.£38 a pot.;-)

£38 .. are you JOKING... bloody hell... i'm glad i'm a fella.

I use Avene, get it online as its a lot cheaper, factor 50, lasts a couple of months and always keep my cosmetics and lotions in a little fridge.

You can but Avene in Boots but it always runs out of stock especially BOGOF deals

Original Poster

KERMITZBITZ;3481928

I use cow dung.. honestly.. i swear by it.. you wouldn't believe im 86 … I use cow dung.. honestly.. i swear by it.. you wouldn't believe im 86 this year would you. I totally recomend it to you girls. :thumbsup: please excuse my smelling pisstakes

ya nutta lol :giggle:

Original Poster

bitseylango;3481968

Botanics Mature Intensive Nourishing Serum £6:99, I have quite dry skin … Botanics Mature Intensive Nourishing Serum £6:99, I have quite dry skin and find this works for me......but as BG1 says I do drink a lot of water too

im bad for that i dont drink any water :oops: you look fab bitsey will have a look at your recomendation thanks hunny xx

choc1969;3481973

I use Avene, get it online as its a lot cheaper, factor 50, lasts a … I use Avene, get it online as its a lot cheaper, factor 50, lasts a couple of months and always keep my cosmetics and lotions in a little fridge.You can but Avene in Boots but it always runs out of stock especially BOGOF deals

never used this one choc .. will have a looks thanks babs xx must be good if it goes so fast !

Banned

my eyes are seriously knackered, I first read that as 'whats your favourite ice cream!'

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3481944

eating right and drinking enough water >>>

i dont do either :oops: thats why i need a good cream lol :giggle:

Banned

nicki3668;3482030

i dont do either :oops: thats why i need a good cream lol :giggle:

:w00t: :w00t:

no comment!!!! :oops:

xxxx

i have combination skin so a facewash in morning & nite and not a lot else.

Original Poster

julie 2;3482200

i have combination skin so a facewash in morning & nite and not a lot … i have combination skin so a facewash in morning & nite and not a lot else.

hey i wanna know about face cream not bottom cheak cream :?

loool

nicki3668;3482220

hey i wanna know about face cream not bottom cheak cream :?loool

lol coco butter:thumbsup:

they dont workkkkkk they dont they dont i tell you! its all bull t make dosh :D!

I use Boots Perfect & Protect, its really good and makes your skin feel really soft and smooth.

It is expensive though at £100 a go, but they occasionally have it on offer for £50 (thats when I got mine). Its supposed to last a year but I've had mine for just over a year and I have about half left and thats using it day & night!

I've also found that it helps clear up any occasional spot, which is great.

Original Poster

KazzyD;3483795

I use Boots Perfect & Protect, its really good and makes your skin feel … I use Boots Perfect & Protect, its really good and makes your skin feel really soft and smooth. It is expensive though at £100 a go, but they occasionally have it on offer for £50 (thats when I got mine). Its supposed to last a year but I've had mine for just over a year and I have about half left and thats using it day & night!I've also found that it helps clear up any occasional spot, which is great.

iv used the perfect and protect serum and have to agree its top stuff and feels like silk on your skin .... thanks hun xx

My mum used olay, it's really good for her skin (mid-50s). She used roc before that which was really harsh on her skin, but olay suits her brilliantly and her skin looks 10 years younger. She is a great water drinker and looks after herself aswell.

Original Poster

sickly sweet;3484061

My mum used olay, it's really good for her skin (mid-50s). She used roc … My mum used olay, it's really good for her skin (mid-50s). She used roc before that which was really harsh on her skin, but olay suits her brilliantly and her skin looks 10 years younger. She is a great water drinker and looks after herself aswell.

yeah iv used olay for years although now there are too many options to choose from lol my mum used olay as well and looks great for her age xx

i think i need to drink water tbh ... i never do and am looking rough lately

my biggest problem atm is puffy bags under my eyes where i dont sleep and wish i could find a cure !!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...55
    2. Foo fighters presale code.2728
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1017
    4. Sim deal with EU calls11

See more discussions