What's your fav Christmas movies?

I am looking to get some Christmas movies in for the kids.But my mind has gone blank.Any suggestions?Old or new?

34 Comments

Scrooge 1970, with Albert Finney
Jack Frost
Santa Clause trilogy

santa clause the movie, home alone 1 and 2

Its a wonderful life.

Muppets Christmas Carol
Miracle on 34th street

miracle on 34th st
the grinch

its a wonderful life

scrooge/christmas carol xxx

how old are the kiddies?

The snowman
bloomin father christmas
the lost toys

for lil ones xx

Aww i cant wait to xmas, my little girl was 2 in june and has been getting really excited about it all.... so looking forward to me and her cuddleing up on the sofa and watching films x

saw VI ?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6883476

how old are the kiddies? The snowmanbloomin father christmasthe lost toys … how old are the kiddies? The snowmanbloomin father christmasthe lost toys for lil ones xx

My boys are 3 and 6.:thumbsup:

santa buddies for the liluns

Original Poster

g1bbuk;6883510

saw VI ?

they've already seen that one!:p

Original Poster

JayIce;6883525

santa buddies for the liluns

Yeah forgot about this.It's on dvd isn't it?

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6883491

Aww i cant wait to xmas, my little girl was 2 in june and has been … Aww i cant wait to xmas, my little girl was 2 in june and has been getting really excited about it all.... so looking forward to me and her cuddleing up on the sofa and watching films x

Aww-I do that too.My 3 yr old watches The Snowman everyday on utube.Think I should buy it!

scrooged. FACT.

or bad santa.

start them with quality young.

LoozR;6883537

Yeah forgot about this.It's on dvd isn't it?

yep ;):thumbsup:

Polar Express, we watched it yesterday and son is now soooo excited!!

Rudolph and the lost toys, great films expecially the originals.

g1bbuk;6883452

Its a wonderful life.

beautiful film - we watch it every christmas Day its a tradition - this year my daughter has bought the coloured version:)

octobergirl;6883650

beautiful film - we watch it every christmas Day its a tradition - this … beautiful film - we watch it every christmas Day its a tradition - this year my daughter has bought the coloured version:)

Just looked at the coloured version, we have black & white but wondered whether to get it in colour. We watch it every year as well but on Christmas Eve :thumbsup:

Original Poster

KazzyD;6883641

Polar Express, we watched it yesterday and son is now soooo … Polar Express, we watched it yesterday and son is now soooo excited!!Rudolph and the lost toys, great films expecially the originals.

I googled this film and can't seem to find it?

KazzyD;6883679

Just looked at the coloured version, we have black & white but wondered … Just looked at the coloured version, we have black & white but wondered whether to get it in colour. We watch it every year as well but on Christmas Eve :thumbsup:

We have both, the B&W is much better than the colourised (IMHO).

If you mean movies that are sometimes shown during holiday season:

The Goonies
Uncle Buck
Summer Rental

g1bbuk;6883510

saw VI ?

+1 lol, beat me to it.

How about Die Hard 4.0 ??

Polar Express is good - my 3 year old girl and 6 year old boy watched that for the first time last year

They also love Home Alone and the Goonies

I will have to watch this post for more idea's for this christmas

Polar Express.
Muppets Christmas Carol.
The Nutcracker.

it has to be jack frost its brill for the whole family and i also agree the goonies is also a good film

I just put most of my favorite films on download.

Elf
Home Alone 1
Home Alone 2
Bad Santa
Jingle All The Way
The Grinch

tracey.g;6884183

it has to be jack frost its brill for the whole family and i also agree … it has to be jack frost its brill for the whole family and i also agree the goonies is also a good film

Gotta agree with that - one of the best bad films of all time, even my nan liked it :thumbsup:
I mean, a killer snowman. It's genius.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1908/jackfrost.jpg

Jingle All The Way is the best Christmas film.

And Elf.

national lampoons christmas vacation.

scrooged, santa claus movie, elf, new christmas carol in cinemas now basically i love most xmas films

By far the best christmas film,and i've seen it in Tescos for £3 (had to import my copy a few years back :x )...
http://www.questexperiences.com/quest2/images/Christmas%20story.jpg

Christmas doesn't get any funnier.

Banned

its a wonderful life

scrooge/christmas carol

A Christmas Story - (massively overlooked fun xmas film imdb.com/tit…34/)

Flint Street Nativity, Scrooged - Neither of which are kids films

The bear who slept through christmas - have to watch this on VHS because cant get it anymore!

Others are Elf and Polar Express
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Better watch out for these...914
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763990
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087

See more discussions