Groups

Whats your fav song?

after my hunt for that song this morning i wanted to see what was your favs.

Mine is Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah

uk.youtube.com/wat…ghg

49 Comments

i think i might have to agree with you RR its on one of my fav to oh and the pure imagination song from willy wonka and the chocolate factory..awesome

Aerosmiths Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

Robert Crays' 'I guess I showed her'

Good post

dont stop me now by queen

some bloke sang Hallelujah on American Idol did you see it? he was so dippy :lol:

Some great songs already,this could be a great selection to choose from,to make a personal cd.When I try to think of songs to download,I go blank lol,for instance I wouldn't have remembered how much I like Queens' 'Don't stop me now'.!

Same Old Scene By Roxy Music or Still The Same By Bob Seger

Wow this is a hard one ... there are so many
    I think my all time No 1 would have to be :
    Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
    youtube.com/wat…OUI

Al Green- Let's get it on, or Bon Jovi Always

i mean " Lets stay together" Lets get it on was Marvin Gaye lol

Harry Chapin - cat's in the cradle

queenlush;2185665

i mean " Lets stay together" Lets get it on was Marvin Gaye lol

I was just about to comment on your mistake
    ..... both are really great songs

ttsese;2185673

without fail this makes me cry everytime :cry:

Sittin' on the dock of the bay - Ottis Reading

Uk Apache - Original Nutter

Original Poster

GunnerGraham;2185644

Some great songs already,this could be a great selection to choose … Some great songs already,this could be a great selection to choose from,to make a personal cd.When I try to think of songs to download,I go blank lol,for instance I wouldn't have remembered how much I like Queens' 'Don't stop me now'.!

The HUKD comp lol keep em comming

snowtiger;2185690

without fail this makes me cry everytime :cry:

i know its such an amazing and emotional song for me very well written and the twist at the end

one from my mispent youth is Londons calling by the clash

careless whisper - george michael

Original Poster

my next fav might be Elliot Smith - Needle in the hay.

uk.youtube.com/wat…ngs

GunnerGraham;2185612

Robert Crays' 'I guess I showed her'Good post

Just repped you for that post Gunner ! Reminded me of an old album I had in my collection for years which got stolen and never replaced. Just found it on HMV, it's a gem :thumbsup:

hmv.com/hmv…f39

As for favourite song, I can never ever have just one fave song, it's impossible because it changes virtually daily.

Today's favourite is Harold Melvin and The Bluenotes..........Wake Up Everybody.
    uk.youtube.com/wat…ted

'Come up and see me make me smile' by Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel, or 'Man in the moon' by REM

jellybaby22;2185892

walk the line... johnny cash

Yeah great song too ! have you seen the film ? Brilliant I would put this in my all time top 20

snowtiger;2185949

Yeah great song too ! have you seen the film ? Brilliant I would put this … Yeah great song too ! have you seen the film ? Brilliant I would put this in my all time top 20

Saw it on telly on Sunday, really enjoyed it :thumbsup:

jah128;2185990

Saw it on telly on Sunday, really enjoyed it :thumbsup:

Was good but made me wonder whether there would be a part 2, certainly hope so.
    Joaquin Phoenix did a first class job as the man in black.

Can't choose - but it has to be one of about 15 Bob Dylan songs that knock me off my perch every time I listen carefully...

are we moving onto next favourites now REDRANGER86, next one for me has to be Alison Krauss - New Favourite and if your talking about my favourite Johnny Cash song it has to be "Hurt" even though it was originally from NIN

my new fav song is Johnny Cash - Hurt

Yes it's from his second album, 'Strong Persuader'.

wazb;2185717

Uk Apache - Original Nutter

lol old school

btw some of the music in this thread is really baaaad! I think im going to puke! how old are some of you anyway? 50!?

Supermod

Elvis Presley - If I can dream

Original Poster

octobergirl;2186183

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=E4teyeAD_bUKeith Urban and The Ranch

did you enjoy the swansea weather the other day? it was extreme broken trees everywheres

amazed by lonestar?:thumbsup:
    my first dance at my wedding.:-D

magicjay1986;2186452

Elvis Presley - If I can dream

class tune....my new favourite is black and gold sam sparro

Mo786;2186196

lol old school :)btw some of the music in this thread is really baaaad! I … lol old school :)btw some of the music in this thread is really baaaad! I think im going to puke! how old are some of you anyway? 50!?

you don't have to be old to appreciate good music

ttsese;2185673

Now Thats a classic tune :thumbsup:, Ugly Kid joe also done a good version.

ok, i just sat down and listened to the original careless whisper LP i bought a couple of years back (never touched before) WOW. goosebumps. hehe

'Once upon a time in the west' and 'sultans of swing' the alchemy live versions though.Brilliant.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions