What's your fav soup.

Banned 36 replies
Found 10th Sep 2009
^^^^^^That really^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The man is going out shopping for my supplies and I can't really eat more than soup and the same old is driving me stir crazy.
What soups do you like, what flavours,any ideas to jazz up soup, lol.
Rep as ever for ideas.

In before this is a crap non entity thread, I know, I am bored having been in bed solid for a few days

1. Misc
  2. Soup
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Soup
36 Comments

have some luuuurve soup then you wont be bored whoo hoo

Banned

heinz tomato soup with crispy bacon chopped up into it with crusty bread
mmmmmmmmm

Carrot and corriander is wot I usually have but I like all the unusual ones like with stilton etc..

are you poorly tinks?

tomato, peppers, carrots, celery makes a great soup

Pork pepper soup, basically chuck pork joints, white and black pepper corns, carrots, potatoes into a pan and cook for a few hours
eat with rice, man that's the best soup, could eat that all day

Or a Jewish chicken matzo meal soup with vermicelli, i'm getting hungry
i'm not Jewish though

micoo;6256090

tomato, peppers, carrots, cookies makes a great soup

eeeew

DarkKnight;6256096

Pork pepper soup, basically chuck pork joints, white and black pepper … Pork pepper soup, basically chuck pork joints, white and black pepper corns, carrots, potatoes into a pan and cook for a few hourseat with rice, man that's the best soup, could eat that all dayOr a Jewish chicken matzo meal soup with vermicelli, i'm getting hungry :(i'm not Jewish though

You can be hungry, even if you're not Jewish:-D

michelleleemoo;6256103

eeeew

:lol::lol:

Mullagatawny. That's such a nice soup. Or Oxtail is also a nice one.

Pea and Ham :thumbsup:

tinkerbell28;6256099

Yeah I had a cold virus quite a nasty one and it's gone to my chest so … Yeah I had a cold virus quite a nasty one and it's gone to my chest so now have a nasty infection, it's sucks :(:

thats crap, its a bogger when you cant shift it, hope you get better soon

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee248/madelf09/smiley_hug.gif

4leafed;6256119

Mullagatawny. That's such a nice soup.

+1

Biased being Scottish, but give Baxters soups a go - great

I hate soup! Never touch the stuff. A good stew for me:)

Banned

i make soup.......ends up more like a stew though with chunks of meat n veg stewed for several hours, with whatever i can find in the cupboards.....paprika, herbs,corriander etc.......chilli but the mrs wont eat it if its hot so i add that to mine at the end

I like Lamb and mint BIG soups..x.....Get well soon!

Sweet Potato and chorizo - amazing soup!

Home made pea and ham or chicken noodle

Banned

rellis3;6256209

Sweet Potato and chorizo - amazing soup!

i love decent chorizo from the deli or even marks n spencers:) fried up with diced tatties in a pan with onion yummmmmmmm

Shark fin soup

gosh Im bluddy hungry now

Garlic Soup, fantastic and with no bad breath afterwards
Reminds me of ski slopes and wheat beer!, Happy times

Heinz Tomato with some Wotsits to dip.

The OH makes an amazing mushroom soup, usually dip a french stick into it.

I myself make an amazing granny style soup.

The missis does a great tomato soup outa the Cranks Cookbook. Keep the ruddy tinned stuff - this rocks

casparwhite;6256183

i make soup.......ends up more like a stew though with chunks of meat n … i make soup.......ends up more like a stew though with chunks of meat n veg stewed for several hours, with whatever i can find in the cupboards.....paprika, herbs,corriander etc.......chilli but the mrs wont eat it if its hot so i add that to mine at the end

NOW you're talkin!

If it's beef casserole try it with half to one ounce of St Augur or Stilton melted in whilst it cooks

Red Pepper soup all home made is fantastic.

One large red onion chopped up fine and browned off in a pan with butter and olive oil and add to this one chopped carrot and season well.
Add a pint and a hallf of vegetable stock and simmer for 20 mins then blitz in a blender (careful with the hot liquid!)

Then add one de-seeded red pepper chopped up quite small and heat through in the pan till the pepper still has a little crunch to it.

Serve with a little cream on top.

Just finished homemade carrot and butterbean soup, thats a favourite in this house

I've just been to Tescos and got stuff in to make a spicy parsnip and sweet potato soup cos of this thread :-D

Supermod

Spicy parsnip.

It is VERY easy to make a pea and ham soup.

magicjay1986;6258365

Spicy parsnip. It is VERY easy to make a pea and ham soup.

i love it ...all i use is the bacon mishapes, onion,carrot, potatoes, green split peas and a decent stock ...done in 40 mins with very little effort.

we could be soup buddies lol

I make a mean beef chilli soup x

my son made that once it was gorgeous, that thick that you could actually serve it with rice. Chilli beef soup that is lol

Banned

Fluffykins;6256565

NOW you're talkin!If it's beef casserole try it with half to one ounce of … NOW you're talkin!If it's beef casserole try it with half to one ounce of St Augur or Stilton melted in whilst it cooks

never thought to add cheese, ill give it a go next week sometime:)

Supermod

queenlush;6258473

i love it ...all i use is the bacon mishapes, onion,carrot, potatoes, … i love it ...all i use is the bacon mishapes, onion,carrot, potatoes, green split peas and a decent stock ...done in 40 mins with very little effort.we could be soup buddies lol

Haha we could indeed!

Supermod

Tinkytayls;6258484

I make a mean beef chilli soup x

Pop the soup and kettle on, I am on my way.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769267
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427914640
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564106
    4. Add one, leave one game54315403

See more discussions