Black..

Banned

what do you mean sport animal? lol

oh i get it... lol confused because you didnt use a comma

Football

Dog

Black

DangerGod;4726927

what do you mean sport animal? loloh i get it... lol confused because you … what do you mean sport animal? loloh i get it... lol confused because you didnt use a commaFootballDogBlack

Hey.!!!!

Original Poster

bitseylango;4726923

Rugby, dog and redhow about you?

I DONT KNOW ABOUT MY FAV SPORT AND ANIMAL, HOWEVER PINK AND PURPLE IS MY FAV COLOUS!

Banned

Ginner;4726948

Hey.!!!!

wow that is crazy... i didnt even see your post dude as i was editing mine... very strange

oh hang on i said dude... ginner your female arent you?

womens mud wrestling, tortoise and um.. Blue

DangerGod;4726985

wow that is crazy... i didnt even see your post dude as i was editing … wow that is crazy... i didnt even see your post dude as i was editing mine... very strangeoh hang on i said dude... ginner your female arent you?

No worries mate, happens to me all the time( Must cut down on the testoterone tablets.)

Compatishin spelin

Rabbit (tasty)

Green

\one of those questions where you can use the answers to guess a persons passwords! Nice try!

Banned

harlzter;4727327

\one of those questions where you can use the answers to guess a persons … \one of those questions where you can use the answers to guess a persons passwords! Nice try!

ooo you got a point there harlz.

harlzter;4727327

\one of those questions where you can use the answers to guess a persons … \one of those questions where you can use the answers to guess a persons passwords! Nice try!

Darn it I never thought of that, must change my password from footballdogblack, cheers for the heads up.!:)

Banned

Ginner;4727345

Darn it I never thought of that, must change my password from … Darn it I never thought of that, must change my password from footballdogblack, cheers for the heads up.!:)

i would of had your password in that case! seeing as we said exact same stuff

oh wait.. that means u wudda had mine aswell haha

DangerGod;4727387

i would of had your password in that case! seeing as we said exact same … i would of had your password in that case! seeing as we said exact same stuffoh wait.. that means u wudda had mine aswell haha

Yep just cleared out your bank account, got you a 50k personal loan, booked flights annnnnnnnd

Got a xbox game from littlewoods.

You be proud of me though cos I used vouchers an everything.:thumbsup:

Bit annoyed quidco not tracking on the flights.

Banned

Ginner;4727495

Yep just cleared out your bank account, got you a 50k personal loan, … Yep just cleared out your bank account, got you a 50k personal loan, booked flights annnnnnnndGot a xbox game from littlewoods.You be proud of me though cos I used vouchers an everything.:thumbsup:Bit annoyed quidco not tracking on the flights.

lmao :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?77
    2. Nintendo switch browser11
    3. Driving anxiety.2949
    4. Student beans discount code11

See more discussions