Groups

what's your fav tipple for christmas break.

Just decided to try one of my Bulmers pear. Going down very nice, might even have to another one.
    What is your fav christmas drink??

alcoholic or non alcoholic.

54 Comments

Banned

what's your fav tipple for christmas brek.?

what language was that in X)

Red wine, red red wine!

Original Poster

DangerGod

what's your fav tipple for christmas brek.?what language was that in X)

and I've only had one

i love snowballs at xmas x

Banned

Disaronno here

[img]utalkmarketing.com/pag…spx?fname=../UTMImages/2/Disaronno.jpg&w=352&h=249[/img]

Moet

DangerGod

Disaronno here … Disaronno here [img]http://www.utalkmarketing.com/pages/fsImageResize.aspx?fname=../UTMImages/2/Disaronno.jpg&w=352&h=249[/img]

This, or Bailey's

yummy i love disaronno

Banned

Tinkytayls

yummy i love disaronno

i have a few bottles stored ready! come round, get involved.

Original Poster

TBH I've never tried Disaronno, not a spirit drinker really. Don't mind vodka. But I do like sambuca.

Banned

the sedge

TBH I've never tried Disaronno, not a spirit drinker really. Don't mind … TBH I've never tried Disaronno, not a spirit drinker really. Don't mind vodka. But I do like sambuca.

Treat yourself! taste like Dr pepper.. just add some coke

Cheeky Vimto

Wine. Although this christmas its hot toddys to ease my sore throat,

Banned

inb4 pinkshaz and ANYTHING

jagermeister

Original Poster

DangerGod

Treat yourself! taste like Dr pepper.. just add some coke

mmm I like dr pepper so might get a small bottle to try.

Pinkshaz suspended

DangerGod

inb4 pinkshaz and ANYTHING

Shloer

Banned

the sedge

mmm I like dr pepper so might get a small bottle to try.

its not an overpowering spirit like whisky and vodka,, 28% i think it is. really really nice.

Original Poster

cheers DangerGod, yeah I find most spirits overpowering, like brandy and whisky

yh disaronno is nice can get a bit sickly though I find.
    A drink that I find is quite refreshing is gin and lemonade, probs be drinking lager over crimbo though, whatevers around lol probs be Becks.

Rum

Southern Comfort. Or Drambuie

Original Poster

numptyj

yh disaronno is nice can get a bit sickly though I find. A drink that I … yh disaronno is nice can get a bit sickly though I find. A drink that I find is quite refreshing is gin and lemonade, probs be drinking lager over crimbo though, whatevers around lol probs be Becks.

GIN errrgh can't drink that or even smell it. This was the first drink I ever got drunk ( and ill ) on many moons ago. and have never been able to drink it again..

the sedge

GIN errrgh can't drink that or even smell it. This was the first drink … GIN errrgh can't drink that or even smell it. This was the first drink I ever got drunk ( and ill ) on many moons ago. and have never been able to drink it again..

haha.
    the drinks I cant go near are Aftershock, Sambuca, pernot ( not that Ive actualyl drank it but anything with that kinda aniseed type smell eurgh) cant drink Jager tried it a couple of times and it tastes like liquorice eurgh /vomits lol

https://distinctwhiskeycompany.com/media/1283386883_Glenfiddich%2018.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f52/treble28/85cbceb1.jpg
    Canadian club for me luv it !

Babycham or Cherry B, its a family tradition though it tastes awful.

i've just bottled up my homemade damson vodka, yummy

Original Poster

missp27

i've just bottled up my homemade damson vodka, yummy

did you have a little taste aswell...

micoo

just got my dad a bottle of this ( he loves it ) :D.........not really a short drinker myself although i do like the odd glass or 5 of dry white wine ,:)

tinkerbell28

Champagne. I like having some over Christmas. Goes straight to my head … Champagne. I like having some over Christmas. Goes straight to my head though X)

Same here, I got a bit drunk last Christmas day at my Grandmothers & fell into the Christmas tree oO

shopstilldrops

just got my dad a bottle of this ( he loves it ) :D.........not really a … just got my dad a bottle of this ( he loves it ) :D.........not really a short drinker myself although i do like the odd glass or 5 of dry white wine ,:)

I want this thewhiskyexchange.com/sel…spx

Its 64 years old and a bit pricey at 50 grand and prob tastes awful, but still want it X)
    Edited by: "micoo" 22nd Dec 2010

the sedge

did you have a little taste aswell...

i had a couple of little tastes well i had to check there was enough sugar in it didn't i, lol!

Original Poster

micoo

I want this … I want this http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/selection/glenfiddich_1937_64_yo_whisky.aspx Its 64 years old and a bit pricey at 50 grand and prob tastes awful, but still want it X)

I've got a bottle of whisky, chivas i think, thats about 45 - 50 years old maybe it's worth a few bob..

micoo

I want this … I want this http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/selection/glenfiddich_1937_64_yo_whisky.aspx Its 64 years old and a bit pricey at 50 grand and prob tastes awful, but still want it X)

oO......wow what a price !!........will see, might get him this for his birthday X)

the sedge

I've got a bottle of whisky, chivers i think, thats about 45 - 50 years … I've got a bottle of whisky, chivers i think, thats about 45 - 50 years old maybe it's worth a few bob..

If its aged 50 years, quite possibly, if youve had it 50, possibly not X)

Original Poster

Micoo it was given to my mum 35 years ago and was 10 years ish old then, so its been in a bottle for that amount of time.... and never been opened..

my all time fave drink is midori and lemonade, but doubt anyone will have that

I remember when disoranno was just another brand of Amaretto rather than "the name, the brand." I also love the fact that as an almond flavour liquer it contains no nuts!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions