what's your favorite PS4 Single Player game with guns?

11 replies
Found 2nd Sep 2016
hat's your favorite PS4 Single Player game with guns?

11 Comments

not played many single player shoot em ups on ps4, I've liked The Order: 1886 and COD ghosts.

1. DOOM
2. Wolfenstein: The New Order
3. Far Cry 48)

Wolfenstein is fun, dying light has guns, gta v is quite fun in many ways. Some might not agree.

i like "DOOM"

Definately agree with the DOOM recommendation, a breath of fresh air in the stagnant FPS world at the moment.

doom no... fast paced gameplay with loading screens the length of a OAP driving a mobility scooter down to her local tesco with the brakes on!

UnhappyGamer

doom no... fast paced gameplay with loading screens the length of a OAP … doom no... fast paced gameplay with loading screens the length of a OAP driving a mobility scooter down to her local tesco with the brakes on!

It's like you just parodied your own username X)

has to be far cry 4, best game ivr played so far on ps4, wish I could wipe it from my memory and play it all over again.

cod single player just becoming a bore fest, online is only reason it sells.

doom, fast paced but repetitive.

only other I can think of fps is fallout, but not really a shooter game

Deus Ex is worth a mention, doesn't need the guns but they're there if you want them

Ratchet and Clank!

I've not tried Doom or Fallout 4, but Far Cry 4 is really good, loads of content and lots of different ways to play it.
The other 2 are on my list.

Btw, I do have Far Cry 4 on the 360 as well, the Ps4 version is much better, I played it through on the 360 and happily played it again on PS4, the graphics are so much better, it makes it easier and more reliable to play.,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions