What's your favourite activity / game on Wii Fit and why?

How many activities/games on Wii Fit have you tried, and what is your favourite so far?

13 Comments

Is there one called 'hook, line and sinker'?
Sorry, just couldn't resist. Sorry:oops:

Original Poster

chesso;1965880

Is there one called 'hook, line and sinker'?Sorry, just couldn't resist. … Is there one called 'hook, line and sinker'?Sorry, just couldn't resist. Sorry:oops:

No need to apologise, twice. Now, please explain yourself. I have no idea what you mean!

Mine still in hallway,I've not brought it up yet.I'm too busy eating lunch,am behind today as had hospital.

Liddle ol' me;1965901

No need to apologise, twice. Now, please explain yourself. I have no … No need to apologise, twice. Now, please explain yourself. I have no idea what you mean!

Now I read it again it's too abstruse for words. Foolish me. :oops:I was referring to the failure of your intention to stay off here. Glad that you've failed though.

OH has bought this today, so no doubt she'll be playing it when I get home and won't let me have a go! :x

Original Poster

chesso;1965919

Now I read it again it's too abstruse for words. Foolish me. :oops:I was … Now I read it again it's too abstruse for words. Foolish me. :oops:I was referring to the failure of your intention to stay off here. Glad that you've failed though.

No, I did guess at your meaning chesso! I was deliberately playing dumb as a way of poking fun back - seems like we are both teases! And byw, failure is something I've been very successful at over the years; I'm extremely glad it's finally being appreciated!! :-D

edit: and this post is at least a day too early. Not many people will have played it yet, let alone have played it enough to comment. Hook, line and sinker indeed!

Liddle ol' me;1965996

No, I did guess at your meaning chesso! I was deliberately playing dumb … No, I did guess at your meaning chesso! I was deliberately playing dumb as a way of poking fun back - seems like we are both teases! And byw, failure is something I've been very successful at over the years; I'm extremely glad it's finally being appreciated!! :-Dedit: and this post is at least a day too early. Not many people will have played it yet, let alone have played it enough to comment. Hook, line and sinker indeed!

Laughing here.
I am glad that you're back.

My wife an I have played it for about 3 hours (thats work out time only) over the weekend and are loving it.

I enjoy the Step games. I think because they are so similar to the dance mat game I had on the PS2.

The Yoga is good also, so relaxing!

im getting good at the hula hoop - 675 on super hula hooping
and the football one - 223 on beginner (although i dont like the fact that the most you can get for heading a ball is +10)

allstar2;1983345

im getting good at the hula hoop - 675 on super hula hooping and the … im getting good at the hula hoop - 675 on super hula hooping and the football one - 223 on beginner (although i dont like the fact that the most you can get for heading a ball is +10)

675! I got just over 400 going left and right and I was really chuffed. Have not tried the Super Hula yet.

How many hours did it take before you unlocked that?

I like jogging the most....how sad? :? I've unlocked boxing and i've been doing that quite abit....my upper arms are sore :oops: Over all i'd sayits great and must be getting me fitter!
:thumbsup:

yummymummy2202;1995832

I like jogging the most....how sad? :? I've unlocked boxing and i've … I like jogging the most....how sad? :? I've unlocked boxing and i've been doing that quite abit....my upper arms are sore :oops: Over all i'd sayits great and must be getting me fitter!:thumbsup:

lol,yeh with a name like yummymummy you must really fancy yourself :whistling:

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1995953

lol,yeh with a name like yummymummy you must really fancy yourself … lol,yeh with a name like yummymummy you must really fancy yourself :whistling:

lol yeh well if i dont who will? :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 10% Argos code with glitch22
    2. Safest type of external hard drive?33
    3. Jury service47
    4. Three connection56

See more discussions