Groups

What's your favourite album in your collection at the moment?

I guess there will have been countless similar threads like this before but I don't even know where to start searching for them so....

Really just an excuse to ask who has heard the Kooks new album; Konk? probably the best album so far this year, fantastic. I know it's not released yet but you can still, err, listen to it over the internet.

I'd put it up there with Foals album as my favourites at the moment, you? umm, favourite album I mean...

19 Comments

replicas, tubeway army

loving the enemy right now we live and die in these towns. have pre ordered last shadow puppets album to, should be interesting!

Original Poster

We live and die in these towns is next on my list of albums to buy, got a couple of singles off the album which are great.

Agree about the enemy,
    Another is the duke special album i would recommend anyone to have a listen. Songs of the deep forest!

kx12;1802455

Agree about the enemy, Another is the duke special album i would … Agree about the enemy, Another is the duke special album i would recommend anyone to have a listen. Songs of the deep forest!

duke specials good see him live in belfast just before he became big was very good :thumbsup:

Started a Fire from One night Only is my favourite at the minute

Plain White T's are awesome

Mozart.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51jFFDdILVL._SS500_.jpg

Original Poster

Toybhoy;1802469

Plain White T's are awesome

Yeah second that.

I also really the Paramore album, but mainly because Hayley Williams is HOT :oops:

Sneaky Sound System - Listening to it right now at very high volume :-D

Favourite recent album......Cease to Begin by Band of Horses.......sublime!:)

t-pain epiphany

The Enemy, we live and die in these towns.

Cant get away from it, awesome album and IMO the best of 2007 by a country mile. Allegedly they are excellent live as well.

Ritchie 2;1802564

The Enemy, we live and die in these towns.Cant get away from it, awesome … The Enemy, we live and die in these towns.Cant get away from it, awesome album and IMO the best of 2007 by a country mile. Allegedly they are excellent live as well.

Totally agree. Great music. Bit of a Jam rip-off but still quality.
    It's only £4 @ HMV at the moment.

The lead singer looks like a weasle too
    :-D

back to black_Amy Winehouse

crankie;1802442

replicas, tubeway army

- Used to be one of my favourites as a kid.

Love Incubus - morning view and S.C.I.E.N.C.E:thumbsup:

Immortal Technique - Revolutionary Volume 2 (Explicit Content)
    thats fave of all time

Don Henley - Inside Job
    oops that a dvd:whistling:

callan/eva;1802728

back to black_Amy Winehouse

Great Album, fantastic voice

BlasterLad;1802659

The lead singer looks like a weasle too:-D

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions