Groups

Whats your favourite FREEBIE?

Mine would definitely have to be my free Pentel Pernamant Marker Pen.
    The thing is does wonders for me...

I do remember last year tho before summer I went freebie mad and recieved lots of freebies (virtually everyday.. 12 O2 sims anybody) then I kinda stopped.. pity really..

Tim

43 Comments

the moveme box was pretty cool, seeing as I received 2 boxes of stuff
    free WD40 pen came in handy whilst doing some DIY
    free Pentel marker was cool too

ive had a couple from rimmel, mascara, foundation and a lippy. those were cool

agree with choc about moving box - got a really nice freebie gift set from loreal a while back

tou de france shirt from haribo:thumbsup:

oh forgot......won a designer Oli bag filled with full size bottles of Dove tanning moisturiser lol, gave my sis in law moisturiser as I have no need for it, bag is gorgeous

My Grolsch pint, err, half pint glass. Anything that's free and contributes to getting smashed is great.

holly100;3704741

agree with choc about moving box - got a really nice freebie gift set … agree with choc about moving box - got a really nice freebie gift set from loreal a while backtou de france shirt from haribo:thumbsup:

whats a moving box?

i got a free blow up sheep on my birthday :thinking: wasnt a good freebie :lol:

mostly only got carp stuff for free, sim cards, junk mail :lol:

choc1969;3704769

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/270691/free-moving-box-full-of-goodies-fro/

ahhhh i see. shame theyre still not giving them away

donnaraine;3704811

ahhhh i see. shame theyre still not giving them away

they still are.....but a bit more savvy now

moveme.com/acc…box

I think mine was the M&S books.... 6 pretty decent books completely free! :-D

grrrrr im not moving though, just fancied the freebies lol. wouldnt know what to put for the other address

Original Poster

choc1969;3704665

the moveme box was pretty cool, seeing as I received 2 boxes of stufffree … the moveme box was pretty cool, seeing as I received 2 boxes of stufffree WD40 pen came in handy whilst doing some DIYfree Pentel marker was cool too

This one

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p205/timothyw9/STA70305.jpg

donnaraine;3704864

grrrrr im not moving though, just fancied the freebies lol. wouldnt know … grrrrr im not moving though, just fancied the freebies lol. wouldnt know what to put for the other address

I used my mum's address and my current one :thumbsup:

donnaraine;3704864

grrrrr im not moving though, just fancied the freebies lol. wouldnt know … grrrrr im not moving though, just fancied the freebies lol. wouldnt know what to put for the other address

a friends address and they get 1 too!!:thumbsup:

timothyw9;3704878

This one

thats the one......I received 2 for some reason but they are brill :thumbsup:

I'm rather fond of the Grolsh glasses :thumbsup:

choc1969;3704879

I used my mum's address and my current one :thumbsup:

Hi choc! X

Lol... I used my brothers!! :w00t:

Are we naughty???? :thinking:

suze;3704886

I'm rather fond of the Grolsh glasses :thumbsup:

Hi suze, I have 2 of those too!!! :thumbsup:

i always like my free cinema tickets

dmh77;3704891

Hi choc! XLol... I used my brothers!! :w00t:Are we naughty???? :thinking:

Hiya hun x

Yea, my mum's getting quite bemused at the freebies she's received, incl the several packs of strawberry flavoured condoms :w00t:

ilovelilac;3704906

they are great, got six tix for tomorrow night to see Sex Drive :-D, saved us almost £50

ilovelilac;3704906

Lol..... I think I need a life..... went to see sex drive tonight!!! :w00t:

I took my nana!!!! :w00t::?

Original Poster

choc1969;3704884

thats the one......I received 2 for some reason but they are brill … thats the one......I received 2 for some reason but they are brill :thumbsup:

Had mine a year and used it very frequently ([email protected] using it now to write on CD's)

Still lots of ink//

Tim

choc1969;3704920

they are great, got six tix for tomorrow night to see Sex Drive :-D, … they are great, got six tix for tomorrow night to see Sex Drive :-D, saved us almost £50

i saw sex drive tonight with my friends :-D

dmh77;3704921

Lol..... I think I need a life..... went to see sex drive tonight!!! … Lol..... I think I need a life..... went to see sex drive tonight!!! :w00t:I took my nana!!!! :w00t::?

was it good ? :?

dmh77;3704921

Lol..... I think I need a life..... went to see sex drive tonight!!! … Lol..... I think I need a life..... went to see sex drive tonight!!! :w00t:I took my nana!!!! :w00t::?

you didnt go to sheffield odeon by any chance did ya? it was full of old people :w00t: , i was thinking why would old people wanna watch sex drive :thinking:

choc1969;3704931

i found it funny, but there lots of sexual references, i didnt mind but my friends werent happy about it even though we were all over 18 years old, the amish dude cracked me up

choc1969;3704914

Hiya hun xYea, my mum's getting quite bemused at the freebies she's … Hiya hun xYea, my mum's getting quite bemused at the freebies she's received, incl the several packs of strawberry flavoured condoms :w00t:

haha omg i must order my mam some cos shes a right prude! id love to see her face

choc1969;3704931

Well I thought so!

Stupid, but funny!!!

Thing is, we got there a bit late and it had started......

We sat down to a scene of an 18 year old dreaming about a blow job... and waking up having had a wet dream..........

( I took my nana 'cos it was her 76th birthday...... :whistling:)

ilovelilac;3704941

you didnt go to sheffield odeon by any chance did ya? it was full of old … you didnt go to sheffield odeon by any chance did ya? it was full of old people :w00t: , i was thinking why would old people wanna watch sex drive :thinking:

No... we were at the Preston showing!! :-D

donnaraine;3704963

haha omg i must order my mam some cos shes a right prude! id love to see … haha omg i must order my mam some cos shes a right prude! id love to see her face

you gotta pretend your 16/17 when you answer the questions lol

hotukdeals.com/ite…ms/

ilovelilac;3704955

i found it funny, but there lots of sexual references, i didnt mind but … i found it funny, but there lots of sexual references, i didnt mind but my friends werent happy about it even though we were all over 18 years old, the amish dude cracked me up

I found it funny too...... more worried that my nana was in stitches too...... :?:?

ilovelilac;3704955

i found it funny, but there lots of sexual references, i didnt mind but … i found it funny, but there lots of sexual references, i didnt mind but my friends werent happy about it even though we were all over 18 years old, the amish dude cracked me up

dmh77;3704965

Well I thought so! :)Stupid, but funny!!!Thing is, we got there a bit … Well I thought so! :)Stupid, but funny!!!Thing is, we got there a bit late and it had started......We sat down to a scene of an 18 year old dreaming about a blow job... and waking up having had a wet dream.......... :o( I took my nana 'cos it was her 76th birthday...... :whistling:)

I'm taking my mum.....buts she's a nurse with a filthy mind :oops: it's me who always end up blushing as my mum always talks loud at rude scenes

choc1969;3704981

I'm taking my mum.....buts she's a nurse with a filthy mind :oops: it's … I'm taking my mum.....buts she's a nurse with a filthy mind :oops: it's me who always end up blushing as my mum always talks loud at rude scenes

:w00t: My nana was doing that!!!!

I wouldn't worry though... it will be nice and dark..... I just waited until everyone else had left before I got up!!! :-D

( It took nana that long to straighten her spine again anyhoo!!! :whistling:)

dmh77;3704979

I found it funny too...... more worried that my nana was in stitches … I found it funny too...... more worried that my nana was in stitches too...... :?:?

lmao, your nana found it funny?!

YES!!! :w00t:

About 2 mins in, I was wondering what I had done.... but then she started laughing....??

My Fav freebie so far was my pitcher from Bacardi... comes in handy when making cocktails such as crazy frogs :thumbsup:

Also love free Cinema tickets, but not had one in my area for ages :x

donnaraine;3704722

ive had a couple from rimmel, mascara, foundation and a lippy. those were … ive had a couple from rimmel, mascara, foundation and a lippy. those were cool

ME TO THE BEST FREEBIE I HAD SO FAR:thumbsup:

Free Afrika Afrika tickets - we sat 1 row behind my friend's mum who paid £60 each for their tickets! :giggle:

And the free screening of Wall.e saved me 20 quid so I liked that one :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…22
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321182
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions