whats your favourite "help" threads in misc and feedback???

9 replies
Found 26th Feb 2009
gonna make a list of "help" threads like "new to hukd" or the saints "memory cards" threads

so which threads do you think should be used ......... will add them when im home after work

9 Comments

Banned

Stick a link in to Garys tools...they're always good and Vibe and others have ones to do with coding

Original Poster

im gonna speak to gary about that ........ i have made a few tools and got a few more in development (e.g. the one above) see if he wants to add all our tools to one site ..... easy access for people

anyone has any tools made / ideas then i could work them into my ideas ......... i have nothing to do when we move so gonna be doing this to stop me brain rotting

Banned

also I did one for turning subscribed threads on...may have done others but cant remember

or the saints "memory cards" threads

That thread is a "]Deal". :)(Nearly a year old, and proved the doubters wrong)

I have got an explanation of the "]Spam & Expire buttons", and ]Hyperlinks

Is it possible to write a tool that runs in the background and automatically expires any threads posted by dead presidents or rodents? :whistling:

thesaint;4496180

That thread is a "]Deal". :)(Nearly a year old, and proved the doubters … That thread is a "]Deal". :)(Nearly a year old, and proved the doubters wrong)I have got an explanation of the "]Spam & Expire buttons", and ]Hyperlinks

wibble wibble

Original Poster

bump ....... i have added all of gary_rip's tools, added the saints threads and added a few of mine ..... anyone have any more ???

Banned

You just gotta laugh when a member has to put forward their own threads as "their favourites".

Original Poster

yeah ..... any ones you recommend guv?? i can't seem to find vibeone's javascipt code for removing and adding stuff to the site ....

im gonna test the site myself now, then give a link for people to view ...... gonna keep updating all the time though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57562
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions