Groups

What's your favourite munch?

When you fancy a treat, what do you have?

My recommendations are below LOL!

22 Comments

Original Poster

These are my fave, they are so chocolatey and yummy and scrumptious - but not every supermarket sells them:
    http://bexgoes4you.com/cakes/smarties%20mini%20bites.jpg

I also love the fresh chocolate muffins in Sainsbury's - £1.69 for 4, with the fresh cakes, not the normal packaged ones
    http://www.sainsburys.com/media/images/products/OFBL001/0000001495614_OFBL001_2_Spec2_v1_m56577569833583835.jpg

Cheese is mine - any sort will do

I don't have a sweet tooth - prob why I am so sour lol

Does it have to be food?

I heat a choc muffin in the microwave then have it with blackberries and vanilla icecream

OR

Toasted pancakes dripping in butter, or anything with cheese!

Not a favourite - (well its getting there) - the New (old) monster munch beef or flaming hot - the feet are big like the old days!!!! Takes you back to the good old days :lol:

Abvance;4880792

Does it have to be food?

Lol, you beat me to it...

]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/jarobkid12/bourbon-biscuits.jpgjust having some with a brew.... nice

mbgringo;4880810

Not a favourite - (well its getting there) - the New (old) monster munch … Not a favourite - (well its getting there) - the New (old) monster munch beef or flaming hot - the feet are big like the old days!!!! Takes you back to the good old days :lol:

Yummy, come to mammy!

Lardy cake...wheres my lardy cake.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/169/436963099_128ff35a0b.jpg%3Fv%3D0

Original Poster

Leila70;4880809

I heat a choc muffin in the microwave then have it with blackberries and … I heat a choc muffin in the microwave then have it with blackberries and vanilla icecreamORToasted pancakes dripping in butter, or anything with cheese!

Oh my gosh, I have muffins here and whipped cream - will heat it shortly :-D

the sedge;4880830

]just having some with a brew.... nice

My OH has been eating these practically everyday for longer than the 11 years I have know him :giggle:

mmm gotta love the sensations or kettle

Lulu'sMammy;4880832

Yummy, come to mammy!

Mama . . . . . :lol:

deep fried snickers they are the bomb....

big willy style;4880923

deep fried snickers they are the bomb....

And this coming from a chef:?
    Anything with Edinburgh chippie sauce, mmmmm.

Creme Eggs!! yummy at the mo any way xx

i just had to nip out this afternoon as i had a craving for some chocolate.......munched my way through a caramac, mint aero and a large bar of Cadburys whole nut

hibees;4880962

And this coming from a chef:?Anything with Edinburgh chippie sauce, mmmmm.

yes its great making them when the boss is out....lol:thumbsup:

bitseylango;4880975

i just had to nip out this afternoon as i had a craving for some … i just had to nip out this afternoon as i had a craving for some chocolate.......munched my way through a caramac, mint aero and a large bar of Cadburys whole nut

You on the rag? I'm like that when the painters are in!

Lulu'sMammy;4881005

dont suffer from that anymore thank god........Im like that every other day! :-D

you have such a delicate turn of phrase!

bitseylango;4881059

dont suffer from that anymore thank god........Im like that every other … dont suffer from that anymore thank god........Im like that every other day! :-Dyou have such a delicate turn of phrase!

You love it!!

Lulu'sMammy;4881005

:roll: LLM - Kwality !! xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406142

See more discussions